Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean that we are going to see a load of Manta labs Holofoil now being sold off:oohyeah::whistle:

1561363049423.png

Just to add so that people don't think I dislike this :oohyeah: The post was meant in the way of hoping more sell theirs so that I may get the chance to pick up a copy slightly cheaper.

1561447185750.png

Last edited:
Yeah, when looking at mine I always have to make sure I keep it away from intense sunlight for fear of going blind.:watch:
But the important thing is that it's in your collection and you can enjoy it or slag it off to its face anytime you like.

Always hated the overkill holofoil on it lol

Personally, think it looks wicked :whistle: have been after a copy for a little while, but they seem to be a little sparse on eBay. So hoping now with the release of this that I see a few more up for sale :naughty::thumbs: and hopefully save a couple of quid :rofl::thumbs:

Personally, think it looks wicked :whistle: have been after a copy for a little while, but they seem to be a little sparse on eBay. So hoping now with the release of this that I see a few more up for sale :naughty::thumbs: and hopefully save a couple of quid :rofl::thumbs:

I've lost track. Which release are you referring to?

I'm certain many will sell their Manta fullslip / lenti's to get money for this. This release will be hot sh*t.

Personally I think mantas full slip is incredible. Can fully see the holofoil being overkill for some but the effect is amazing and the bossing is next level. Plus the steelbook is stunning

However, this is my favourite DCEU film and the best of what we’ve had so far imo.... by a landslide (still gutted we didn’t just get a sequel before batman Vs superman).

This is the only release zeta could possibly pull me back for but it would be my only exception.

I've lost track. Which release are you referring to?
I'm referring to the one mentioned above:whistle: The post was meant in the way of hoping more would sell theirs so that I could grab a copy cheaper than what they seem to be listed for at the moment.

Plus like I said there aren't many on there. I think the post has been taken the wrong way in people thinking I don't like it:oohyeah: I like it very much :rofl:
I'm certain many will sell their Manta fullslip / lenti's to get money for this. This release will be hot sh*t.

I'm hoping mate, that way ill pick up a copy of that and also a copy of this :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.