Mondo Maniac (2013) OST [Mondo]

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
UPDATE: Mondo is canceling orders as they realized they don't have the rights to sell this outside US. Not sure what will happen with Amazon orders.

These are SOLD OUT on Mondo. Price was $20.

Still available to pre-order on amazon.com for $28.23
and amazon.de for 33.99 EUR.

Black vinyl, with a randomly inserted white vinyl variant.

From Mondo:
On Friday we will be releasing the films soundtrack as our sixth LP release of the year. The music, by mononymous French musician Rob, is retro-synth reminiscent of the unique synthesizer soundtracks of the 1980′s.

We hope you check out the film this weekend, or when it opens at a theater near you. If you have seen the film you know how good this soundtrack is.

MANIACBLACK-FRONT.jpg

MANIACBLACK-BACK.jpg

MANIACWHITE-FRONT.jpg

Old info:
maniac-vinyl-soundtrack-1.jpg

maniac-vinyl-soundtrack-2.jpg

Mondo has announced their next vinyl pressing, as they’ll be releasing the soundtrack for Maniac, the upcoming horror remake starring Elijah Wood. As with most of their releases, the majority of the copies will be on black vinyl, while randomly inserted colored copies (white this time) will be in orders across all retailers. Jeff Proctor has contributed cover art, while some old-school layout work from Rob Jones will be on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just announced...

On Friday we will be releasing the films soundtrack as our sixth LP release of the year. The music, by mononymous French musician Rob, is retro-synth reminiscent of the unique synthesizer soundtracks of the 1980's.

Hope I don't miss out on this. :ohno:

I hope they ship these to the UK/Ireland.
Mondo usually ship worldwide, however, a Maniac OST was released by Death Waltz in the UK a few days ago and they cannot ship it to the US or France as the rights to the Soundtrack are not with them in these countries. So I guess the reason was Mondo, for the US at least.

I hope they ship these to the UK/Eire.
Mondo usually ship worldwide, however, a Maniac OST was released by Death Waltz in the UK a few days ago and they cannot ship it to the US or France as the rights to the Soundtrack are not with them in these countries. So I guess the reason was Mondo, for the US at least.

Seriously? That sucks! I guess we're screwed if that's the case. :(

Well, I hope for the best and will try to get the Mondo to complete the collection.
Got the Death Waltz release as well just to be sure though,and I love the silver/blood splatter vinyl.

Some photos:

MANIACBLACK-FRONT.jpg

MANIACBLACK-BACK.jpg

MANIACWHITE-FRONT.jpg

I didn't find any info on how to get the colored one, but most likely it'll be the "randomly inserted" type of deal again.

Personally I think that not choosing a "red splatter" color version is a missed opportunity here...

Seriously? That sucks! I guess we're screwed if that's the case. :(

I just read a quote from Mondo saying that they'll ship internationally.

Last edited:
It seems the only difference is that amazons shipping cost to Europe is a lot lower.
You have to wait a bit longer though, I would expect Mondo to ship earlier.

How much do Mondo usually charge for shipping to Europe/UK? I've never actually bought anything from them because everything sells out within seconds!

Well if for some reason you order two it's still $20, so in that case it might be worth it since they'll sell for $20 on mondo and $28 on amazon.

Well if for some reason you order two it's still $20, so in that case it might be worth it since they'll sell for $20 on mondo and $28 on amazon.

I'll only be buying one as I'm not too fussed about the colour of the vinyl. Knowing my luck, I'd end up with two black ones anyway.

I'm not sure whether to order from the US or Germany... ordering from Germany is almost £10 more, but then I'd run the risk of being charged customs if I ordered from the US. I wish they'd make things easy for a change!