Mondo Maniac (2013) OST [Mondo]

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
UPDATE: Mondo is canceling orders as they realized they don't have the rights to sell this outside US. Not sure what will happen with Amazon orders.

These are SOLD OUT on Mondo. Price was $20.

Still available to pre-order on amazon.com for $28.23
and amazon.de for 33.99 EUR.

Black vinyl, with a randomly inserted white vinyl variant.

From Mondo:
On Friday we will be releasing the films soundtrack as our sixth LP release of the year. The music, by mononymous French musician Rob, is retro-synth reminiscent of the unique synthesizer soundtracks of the 1980′s.

We hope you check out the film this weekend, or when it opens at a theater near you. If you have seen the film you know how good this soundtrack is.

MANIACBLACK-FRONT.jpg

MANIACBLACK-BACK.jpg

MANIACWHITE-FRONT.jpg

Old info:
maniac-vinyl-soundtrack-1.jpg

maniac-vinyl-soundtrack-2.jpg

Mondo has announced their next vinyl pressing, as they’ll be releasing the soundtrack for Maniac, the upcoming horror remake starring Elijah Wood. As with most of their releases, the majority of the copies will be on black vinyl, while randomly inserted colored copies (white this time) will be in orders across all retailers. Jeff Proctor has contributed cover art, while some old-school layout work from Rob Jones will be on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the limit for avoiding customs charges in UK? Here it's 22 eur, so Amazon.com's price is just under that.
Lucky! It used to be £18, but I'm sure it dropped to £15 not so long ago. :(

Last edited:
I just heard that Mondo is cancelling non-US orders, apparently they realized they in fact didn't have the licensing to offer it worldwide.

No idea about amazon orders, but it might end up in a similar fashion.

Saw that on the Mondo Site now.

NOTE: Adding the item to your cart does not guarantee your purchase. You must fully complete the checkout before the item is considered yours. There is no limit on the amount of records you may purchase, but the maximum amount of records per order is limited to FOUR. This item is for sale in the US Only. All International orders are subject to cancellation.

How disappointing. I wonder if there'll be a problem with the one from the Amazon Germany site now too. :ohno:

I have an order each with amazon.com and .de, hope for the best. Would really like to keep the collection complete.
However , I think in the worst case ebay is an option...

I have an order each with amazon.com and .de, hope for the best. Would really like to keep the collection complete.
However , I think in the worst case ebay is an option...
Yeah, I guess so... that's actually where I got my Mondo 'Drive' vinyl from, but for a slightly higher price, of course. Ebay is always my last resort!

I could not find it on amazon.

See here mate. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker
Anybody have theirs shipped from amazon yet?

This seems to be Drive OST all over again for me. :(

When did you place the order, spass? I ordered two the day they went up and both of them shipped already (one on July 22 and the other on July 23).

I just checked. I placed the order june 23rd.

Which date did it go up for pre-order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Right. Thanks.

I really think Amazon should stop taking pre-orders when they clearly knows they're gonna have a very limited stock of Mondo releases.

I haven't contacted them yet about this order, but I'm guessing I'll get the same answer as I did with Drive. Upgraded with premium shipping, we're sorry, bla bla bla

Sorry to hear that mate. If they end up canceling your order, you can have one of my copies at cost if you want. They were $32.60 a piece with shipping, so that plus whatever the postage to you would be.

Reactions: spass
That's awesome Uros!
I will contact Amazon when I get home in a couple of days. I'll get in touch mate. :)

Its still listed on amazon.de, not as in stock though.
However, I ordered Mondos Deadly Spawn a couple of month ago from them under that status and they actually shipped it after a couple of weeks...

I pre-ordered this from Amazon.de months ago, and yet I received an email from them the other day saying they're unable to ship it because it's now out of stock. Oh well...

EDIT- Just noticed you're in the same boat as me Spass. :(

Last edited: