Maniac Cop (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: 30-06-2014
Price: £17.99
Purchase Links: Purchase here (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)

Limited to 2000 copies only!

Notes:
In collaboration with the ever-brilliant Arrow Video who are celebrating their 5th Anniversary, Zavvi are pleased to announce the first 2 of 5 extremely Limited Steelbook Releases!

10955500-1399637609-181985.jpg

Attachments

• 10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 294
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! Awesome movie, I already have this from Arrow but I will probably end up picking it up again!

Last edited:
Awesome movie. Havent seen it for a long time. I think there was a sequel also

"You have the right to remain silent....forever' 80's movie tag lines, you gotta love em'

Says they are pound to announce the first 2 of 5, what's the other one then?

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
I'm not bothered about this one. Plus not keen on the artwork. Intrested to see what the others 4 of 5 are

I have the Arrow slip version but will pick this one up as well, love the movie! :D

Day of the Dead is the other one announced so far. Interested to see what the other 3 will be

With Maniac Cop, I already own it twice on BD so I won't be buying the steelbook

Ive never seen this but I always dig some old school horror. :D
I will try to check this out before it goes live, to help me decide if I should order.

Can't wait to find out what the other releases will be!

I have the US BD of this one...Zavvi Art Work looks awfull :( so i am going to pass on this one. Maybe in reality it will look better.

Ive never seen this but I always dig some old school horror. :D
I will try to check this out before it goes live, to help me decide if I should order.

Can't wait to find out what the other releases will be!

Well the first 2 are old school horror movies, so maybe they rest will be the same :cool:

Friday the 13th / Nightmare of Elm street/ Poltergeist :naughty:

Reactions: chunk and justboy