Manqu´s Horror Universe

@Manqu Qhapaq what are the book looking cases mate ? Quite new to all this but keep seeing all these different types of cases .

Did you mean ``Inferno & Suspiria & Excision etc ? Those are Mediabooks. If I had more room in this thread to show the inside look I would, but I have a lot of them. Some of them I´ve posted in the Digibooks pics thread. But here, there is coming more ( I collect Steelbooks & Digi/Mediabooks & Tin/Metal cases & Digipacks etc) :happy:

@Manqu Qhapaq Yeah buddy them exactly :thumbs: there real nice pal . I've just started to build up my horror collection and am looking into more older stuff as this now will be my main area of collecting . Always been. A HUGE fan of horror so makes sense really .

@Manqu Qhapaq Yeah buddy them exactly :thumbs: there real nice pal . I've just started to build up my horror collection and am looking into more older stuff as this now will be my main area of collecting . Always been. A HUGE fan of horror so makes sense really .

Thats cool my friend very nice,if I can help you with anything please let me know:)