Manta Lab - Retailer Thread (now sales website operated by Collectong)

New sales website: Collectors from Kwun Tong. HK SAR

best-retailer-png.411629

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - ?
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 -
ME#27 -

Last edited by a moderator:
Was so stoked to get myself an inglorious basterds fullslip! Grabbed a DP2 fullslip on their last restock before this sale along with a fantastic beasts fullslip preorder! Would have loved to grab a shape of water fullsip too but spent so much money in Czech at FAC I could bring myself to go it. But honestly these guys are smashing it all over the place! The slips, the steels, the lentis, the extras!! They are smashing it like.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Noodles
I'm sure when the update eventually pops up, it'll be worth it! :angel: Got my fingers crossed they announce an exclusive for Alita: Battle Angel :woot::watch:

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone has had any issues with Manta’s tracking lately?
Not ordered direct for a couple years and have 3 orders currently- one shipped 25/3 (apparently: got another email today saying it had shipped/updated) and had another ship Friday - I have Fantastic Beasts yet to ship though I haven 3 tracking numbers(am assuming error and each tracking is for each item)
Anyway, problem is, NONE of the 3 tracking numbers are recognised anywhere (AfterShip, the link on Manta, Royal Mail etc)
Just wondering if things have changed and it won’t update until it’s delivered/signed for rather than track at each step.....anyone ordering direct in the last couple years able to shed any light? Clam a worrying mind?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone has had any issues with Manta’s tracking lately?
Not ordered direct for a couple years and have 3 orders currently- one shipped 25/3 (apparently: got another email today saying it had shipped/updated) and had another ship Friday - I have Fantastic Beasts yet to ship though I haven 3 tracking numbers(am assuming error and each tracking is for each item)
Anyway, problem is, NONE of the 3 tracking numbers are recognised anywhere (AfterShip, the link on Manta, Royal Mail etc)
Just wondering if things have changed and it won’t update until it’s delivered/signed for rather than track at each step.....anyone ordering direct in the last couple years able to shed any light? Clam a worrying mind?

Thanks in advance
Yes they had a problem
Check your emails
I was issued today with new tracking numbers for 2 orders done during the sale
Tracking with new numbers is working on Hong Kong post tracking website

The third party tracking apps and websites can take a few days to update tracking details

I brought the issue with tracking not working on previous tracking numbers to Manta attention on Sunday this is why customers been getting new tracking numbers issued