Manta Lab - Retailer Thread (now sales website operated by Collectong)

New sales website: Collectors from Kwun Tong. HK SAR

best-retailer-png.411629

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - ?
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 -
ME#27 -

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 total (over various emails), but 2 showing unfulfilled....even the new one given today isn’t recognised

I emailed John again but still worried than none are recognised. Even when it’s not he tin country, it accepts tracking and tells you there is no tracking yet...am not even getting that, on 3 differant tracking numbers, hence the worry(am not even sure if Fantastic Beasts has shipped yet)

I have 3 total (over various emails), but 2 showing unfulfilled....even the new one given today isn’t recognised

I emailed John again but still worried than none are recognised. Even when it’s not he tin country, it accepts tracking and tells you there is no tracking yet...am not even getting that, on 3 differant tracking numbers, hence the worry(am not even sure if Fantastic Beasts has shipped yet)
Use Hong Kong Tracking Website only for now and use the replacement tracking numbers issued today if you been provided with them.

Fantastic Beast is a new release and website does say Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date

Tracking number when issued does not mean parcel is already in transit

Don't use aftership or 17track websites or apps as they might not work accurately at the moment

Use Hong Kong Post website itself for tracking for now
Allow 2-4 days for new tracking numbers to be working
Third party tracking website/apps will likely not work until later

Ignore any previous tracking numbers that have been replaced with new tracking number

There was a technical issue entering address on system with the previous tracking number and why new tracking numbers are been issued to customers

Last edited:
I've received my order from the anniversary sale so hopefully you guys have a smooth delivery soon.

I received a new tracking number for my order yesterday (like you the old one wasn't working) and the new tracking number tells me that my order is now in the country so my order of Deadpool 2 from the Anniversary sale obviously shipped long ago.

well... just to give your guys heads up... i ordered La La Land when it's on sale... and i received it like this...
image2.jpeg

i emailed them asking about if there's anything that they can do... and they answered
"Hello! Sorry about the scuffs. We don't provide replacement for the sale items but this one doesn't look so good. We will need to check for the steelbook because release was a while ago. We will get back to you soon. Thanks! Manta Lab "

and that was since April 4... i emailed asking them about the process twice and they didn't respond... so just to let you know...

Sorry to see those scuffs. But I guess it's hard to get you a replacement for it if it's completely sold out.
My order from the sale arrived in pristine condition, but it was not LLL.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
well... just to give your guys heads up... i ordered La La Land when it's on sale... and i received it like this...
View attachment 423607
i emailed them asking about if there's anything that they can do... and they answered
"Hello! Sorry about the scuffs. We don't provide replacement for the sale items but this one doesn't look so good. We will need to check for the steelbook because release was a while ago. We will get back to you soon. Thanks! Manta Lab "

and that was since April 4... i emailed asking them about the process twice and they didn't respond... so just to let you know...
Sorry to see that. Mine also arrived with similar light scuffs... I contacted them a while back and was promised a replacement, but I never did get one. I think John just forgot though, since we got talking about other things lol. Have you contacted them about it at all?

• Thanks
yeah, i did, after they said they'd get back to me, i emailed them twice... no respond...
Keep trying mate... their CS is usually quite good, but the Easter holidays may have effected their response time. I only contacted them about mine once, so it's my own fault to be fair. In the past they've been very helpful and speedy to send replacements. :)

• Thanks
Thought I'd update this for my own sanity

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - ?
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 - ?
ME#27 - Shazam

So still missing #16, 22 and 26.

Thought I'd update this for my own sanity

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - ?
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 - ?
ME#27 - Shazam

So still missing #16, 22 and 26.
Thanks mate. Added them to the OP. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Have to admit very rarely buy them. I have a golden rule now. Extreme limited steelbook editions now matter how good I avoid like the plague. Too much hassle trying to collect them. 90% of the time the standard steels do me.

I guess I should feel fortunate I had zero issues with my Ready Player One Lenticular. Of course, I hear nightmares about Zavvi too, but I've had nothing but success there as well...at least with my steels.

Been trying to cancel my pre-order for First Man, emailed Manta Support twice this week but no reply.

Starting to sweat as they’re supposed to ship tomorrow, anyone know a quicker way to cancel an order other than emailing their support?

Been trying to cancel my pre-order for First Man, emailed Manta Support twice this week but no reply.

Starting to sweat as they’re supposed to ship tomorrow, anyone know a quicker way to cancel an order other than emailing their support?

Just received email, order cancelled :thumbs: