Manta Lab - Retailer Thread (now sales website operated by Collectong)

New sales website: Collectors from Kwun Tong. HK SAR

best-retailer-png.411629

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - ?
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 -
ME#27 -

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats the reason for not shipping out the Lenticular Edition when only the extra Lenti for the triple pack got a defect?

So whats the reason for not shipping out the Lenticular Edition when only the extra Lenti for the triple pack got a defect?

It has nothing to do with shipping costs and why they are not sending only fullslip orders if its ready. They will comment on Facebook explaining why but it is along the lines of every customer having a uniform experience. Trust me I dont have my fullslip either and I offered to pay the shipping separately.

@Aniv
Hi, have you heard any news about the BvS & Deadpool Manta labs release.
Just curious as if it looks better than the uk editions I may cancel the uk versions and hold out for the Manta Labs version.
Thanks again buddy.

@Aniv
Hi, have you heard any news about the BvS & Deadpool Manta labs release.
Just curious as if it looks better than the uk editions I may cancel the uk versions and hold out for the Manta Labs version.
Thanks again buddy.

Aniv said somewhere that they are shipping MOS sooner than expected, hopefully 1 week sooner, and then they will get going on their next release which I assume would be Deadpool as that is out before BvS, we should hear news within the next couple of weeks hopefully :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Danzigg1979
Aniv said somewhere that they are shipping MOS sooner than expected, hopefully 1 week sooner, and then they will get going on their next release which I assume would be Deadpool as that is out before BvS, we should hear news within the next couple of weeks hopefully :thumbs:
Cheers buddy you getting the uk versions or holding out for the manta labs version?

yea I cancelled my zavvi order so I can get this one and possibly the FA one. I'd rather give these guys my money at the moment :thumbs:
Yeah I agree with so many possible releases for Deadpool and Batman vs Superman I can't get them all just the top quality ones, like Manta Labs for example.

First email.

My order number is 00001273. It turned up really quickly but now I've opened it to watch, I have noticed a dent in the front just above the bottom of the border. As it's an expensive item, I would like one that is perfect in every way. Can you please advise me on your returns and replacement policy please as I would like one that is not dented. I will provide your response to my issue to people who use Hidefninja where you are building up a good rep.

Second email after their reply:

Thank you for the reply. However, that answer is not really satisfactory as the next order could be a long time away and I am stuck with a defective case. This isn't my fault and I fail to see how this solution is in anyway satisfactory. Upon more detailed inspection, it is covered in light surface scratches all over and has small paint chips front and back, as well as the dent. The product is defective and as such, I am covered by consumer law which says that I am entitled to a replacement/refund if the item is faulty, which this clearly is. As a first time seller, it is your duty to make me happy so that I return for repeat orders. In any case, this release could be sold out by the time your next release is due out. Please come up with a better solution than this.

Threatening? Abusive? Really? And I'd love to know what consequences there will be in future. I will never order from them again after this.

First email.

....I will provide your response to my issue to people who use Hidefninja where you are building up a good rep.

Threatening? Abusive? Really? And I'd love to know what consequences there will be in future. I will never order from them again after this.

Making it public in a forum may sound like a "threat" to them. However, they should know that we share our experiences and opinions here at HDN... I think for premium prices we should receive premium products and service.

Thanks for the kind words of support to you all. I am not an unreasonable guy, and like I said, if it had been just the odd imperfection, I wouldn't have raised it in the first place as I am not OCD. It's sad that they have made a private matter public, and to make it personal is just not on. I would have continued to use them had they not made the comment about me.

Thanks for the kind words of support to you all. I am not an unreasonable guy, and like I said, if it had been just the odd imperfection, I wouldn't have raised it in the first place as I am not OCD. It's sad that they have made a private matter public, and to make it personal is just not on. I would have continued to use them had they not made the comment about me.

If that was your "threatening" email, then they are full of ****. Thats not going to warrant another buy...
Im thinking of contacting them again with the same reasoning as you, get a replacement and never buy from them again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vtrmart
@Vtrmart Seems very odd though that they would react to your mails that way, if it really was you they were referring to (they said they only sent a replacement to one person, (bogus!?)). Its pretty much the complete opposite of my own experience and their reactions to my mails. Here is the latest when i was making suggestions and halfly criticized both their sales & refund policys, pricing and quality control and also mentioning my steelcase replacement:

Thanks for the reply and your suggestions.

Full Slips editions are sold out but we do keep some replacement materials with us for our customers.

We do agree that there needs to be some changes done to our policy as well. Thank you very much for the suggestion. We will update them as soon as possible. We are new to the business and we are lacking experience. We will listen to our customers and make some adjustments. Thank you very much.

If you don't plan on making future purchases, we will ship out a new case to your location right away. We think some things with our policies and operations need to be improved as well but as a startup with very few people working in the company, we don't have enough time to take care of everything. We are in semi annual accounting period and this will likely take us a week or two. sorry for the late reply.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

@Vtrmart Seems very odd though that they would react to your mails that way, if it really was you they were referring to (they said they only sent a replacement to one person, (bogus!?)). Its pretty much the complete opposite of my own experience and their reactions to my mails. Here is the latest when i was making suggestions and halfly criticized both their sales & refund policys, pricing and quality control and also mentioning my steelcase replacement:

Thanks for the reply and your suggestions.

Full Slips editions are sold out but we do keep some replacement materials with us for our customers.

We do agree that there needs to be some changes done to our policy as well. Thank you very much for the suggestion. We will update them as soon as possible. We are new to the business and we are lacking experience. We will listen to our customers and make some adjustments. Thank you very much.

If you don't plan on making future purchases, we will ship out a new case to your location right away. We think some things with our policies and operations need to be improved as well but as a startup with very few people working in the company, we don't have enough time to take care of everything. We are in semi annual accounting period and this will likely take us a week or two. sorry for the late reply.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

How very odd. When I asked for the replacement, their response was very professional and I thanked them for it- I even sent a follow up email to thank them for getting a replacement out to me quickly. I was astonished to read what they followed up with ( as far as I know, I was the only person at the time who requested an immediate replacement). This did not chime with their professional replies to me. John Yu may have been hit with a load of similar requests and was having a bad day when he wrote that reply about me!

Reactions: dLux
Does Manta Ship to the US? if so is shipping expensive?

I also noticed that Man of Steel Lenti is still available on there site, why hasn't this sold out yet? Is the Lenti Loose or attached? is the Lenti Quality good? Compared to Blufans?