Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

MtSwSO4k.PNG

Last edited:
Marcel is a 1-inch-tall shell, lives with his grandmother, Connie, the only residents of their town after their neighbours' sudden, mysterious disappearance. When discovered by a guest amongst the clutter of his Airbnb, the short film he posts online brings Marcel millions of passionate fans and a new hope of reuniting with his long-lost family.

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON is the feature adaptation of Dean Fleischer Camp and Jenny Slate's popular series of short films and New York Times-bestselling books, and marks the big screen debut of the internet's most beloved mollusc.

Marcel is a 1-inch-tall shell, lives with his grandmother, Connie, the only residents of their town after their neighbours' sudden, mysterious disappearance. When discovered by a guest amongst the clutter of his Airbnb, the short film he posts online brings Marcel millions of passionate fans and a new hope of reuniting with his long-lost family.

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON is the feature adaptation of Dean Fleischer Camp and Jenny Slate's popular series of short films and New York Times-bestselling books, and marks the big screen debut of the internet's most beloved mollusc.

I just watched this and I am so happy to know there is a 4k coming to the UK in may. Didn't actually find that out from this thread, just sought it out to see if anyone wad talking about it.

Seriously there is something oddly alluring and endearing about this movie. It was so good. Rarely does a movie make me stop and think about it so much after it ends.

Unable to find any information on the UK 4K UHD release but it appears to have been cancelled although the Blu-ray is still available to pre-order. Amazon UK still have a listing for the 4K but this may be an error and will probably be cancelled at some point. Shame :(.

Unable to find any information on the UK 4K UHD release but it appears to have been cancelled although the Blu-ray is still available to pre-order. Amazon UK still have a listing for the 4K but this may be an error and will probably be cancelled at some point. Shame :(.
I hope not. My pre order is still up atm. Why did HMV cancel them?