this is my humble Drive collection.
I hope more will follow soon
:thumbs:

Drive Steelbook HMV

Drive Scorpion Slipcover Futureshop

Drive Regular Slipcover Futureshop

Drive Slipcover Korea

Drive Steelbook Germany

Please help me to get my Drive Award by leaving a "Thanks". It would really mean a lot to me.

Thank you!

Marco

Last edited:
Thanks! Means a lot coming from my drive collection rolemodel 8-) Maybe you could send me some links of the missing editions 8-)

Thanks my friend :)

I was actually thinking about this the other day and maybe between all of us collectors we could put together a thread with a master list of all the versions of the film (and other collectible bits) and where they are available from to help fellow collectors find versions that they're looking for - what do you think?

I was actually thinking about this the other day and maybe between all of us collectors we could put together a thread with a master list of all the versions of the film (and other collectible bits) and where they are available from to help fellow collectors find versions that they're looking for - what do you think?

I think that's a great idea actually. We have to recruit @Bluprint he would be a huge help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint

Excellent idea mate! :thumbs:

Humble Collection.. Humble-ling Collection is more like it! Wow, you have all the DRIVE Grail Pieces here! The rest are just for show! Give this guy the award now or take mine and give it to him! @Marco86 your officially #aRealHero

Drive.gif

Reactions: Marco86
THANKS @Bluprint for you enthusiasm 8-) really appreciate it!
Yes all grail stuff is here but about 20 other badasses are missing.

Drive France is incoming. @Apollon is giving me his FOR FREE along with our next trade. Can you believe it! HUGE THANKS

Gotta love being a ninja!

Last edited:
Reactions: vurt and IRON MAN