Mario Bava Horror Collection Edition (Limited Edition Blu-ray + DVD) [Germany]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: April 12, 2018
Purchase Link: https://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/A...lt-21&linkId=60e1d66790419900319c3b8e4944d740
Price: EUR 78.99

He is one of the undisputed grand masters of the Italian giallo and horror school: Mario Bava. As is perhaps the case only with Dario Argento, Bava has given the genre its bloody mark over several decades, creating memorable horror classics with "The Hour When Dracula Comes", "Baron Blood" or "Lisa and the Devil".

With the "Mario Bava Horror Collection" Koch Films now combines for the first time all the horror classics of the legendary director star in a limited edition box set on DVD and Blu-ray. In addition to the recently released in the "Mario Bava Collection" for the first time in HD five individual titles also in the box: Camillo Mastrocinque's "An angel for the devil" with horror icon Barbara Steele and Anthony Steffen, who comes here for the first time ever for publication.

Bonus material:
Image formats: 1.66: 1, 1.78: 1, 1.85: 1 Lots of bonus material: various trailers; TV spots; Picture Galleries; alternative versions; Audio commentary by Tim Lucas; Radio spots, etc .;

910rzIGzWTL__SL1500_.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: froglover and aLLu
the individual releases were very impressive digipacks but i believe that the set will probably be amaray cases just for people that didnt get the digipacks or completionists that need it all.....

Confirmed as a (large!) digipak and 6 blu ray disc set, although I cannot see any photos online that show more than just the outer box. I will pass on this cheaper solution and complete collecting all 5 individual digipak sets instead. The superb artwork (every panel filled with vivid images and each of the 2 DVD + 1 Blu ray discs also adorned with superbly rendered and individual images plus booklets) make these some of the very best digipaks I have come across. Stunning presentation.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and Grendel
Confirmed as a (large!) digipak and 6 blu ray disc set, although I cannot see any photos online that show more than just the outer box. I will pass on this cheaper solution and complete collecting all 5 individual digipak sets instead. The superb artwork (every panel filled with vivid images and each of the 2 DVD + 1 Blu ray discs also adorned with superbly rendered and individual images plus booklets) make these some of the very best digipaks I have come across. Stunning presentation.
Thanks for the info @Edward G. Welcome to the forum!:)