Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99
Notes: Second Sight Website Store is UK/Ireland shipping only

318078822_500029702105368_981530498370572349_n.jpg

• A Second Sight Films 4K scan and restoration of a 35mm dupe negative supervised and approved by Director of Photography Michael Gornick
  • 4K UHD and Blu-ray discs both including bonus features
  • UHD presented in HDR10+
  • Audio commentary by George A Romero, John Amplas and Tom Savini
  • Audio commentary by George A Romero, Richard P Rubinstein, Tom Savini, Michael Gornick and Donald Rubinstein
  • A new audio commentary by Travis Crawford
  • A new audio commentary by Kat Ellinger
  • Taste the Blood of Martin: A new feature-length documentary including location tour
  • Scoring the Shadows: A new interview with composer Donald Rubinstein
  • J Roy - New And Used Furniture: a short film by Tony Buba
  • Making Martin: A Recounting
  • Trailers, TV and radio spots
Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with original classic artwork
  • 108 page book with new essays by Daniel Bird, Miranda Corcoran, Travis Crawford, Heather Drain, Kat Ellinger, Andrew Graves, Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, Elena Lazic, , Stephen Thrower, Jon Towlson, Simon Ward and Tony Williams plus rare stills and behind-the-scenes images
  • Original Soundtrack CD by Donald Rubinstein
  • 5 collectors' art cards illustrated by Adam Stothard
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4168

Certificate: 18

Region: UHD Region Free / Blu-ray region B

Last edited:
  • A new Second Sight 4K restoration supervised and approved by Director of Photography Michael Gornick
  • UHD presented in HDR10+
  • Audio commentary by George A Romero, John Amplas and Tom Savini
  • Audio commentary by George A Romero, Richard P Rubinstein, Tom Savini, Michael Gornick and Donald Rubinstein
  • A new audio commentary by Kat Ellinger
  • A new audio commentary by Travis Crawford
  • Taste the Blood of Martin: A new feature length documentary including location tour
  • Scoring the Shadows: A new interview with composer Donald Rubinstein
  • 'J Roy - New And Used Furniture': a short film by Tony Buba
  • Making Martin: A Recounting
  • Trailer, TV and radio spots

Limited Edition Contents

• Rigid slipcase with original classic artwork
  • Soft cover book with new essays by Daniel Bird, Miranda Corcoran, Travis Crawford, Heather Drain, Kat Ellinger, Andrew Graves, Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, Elena Lazic, , Stephen Thrower, Jon Towlson, Simon Ward and Tony Williams
  • Original Soundtrack CD by Donald Rubinstein
  • 5 collectors' character art cards illustrated by Adam Stothard

Reactions: sinusR2
Oh, man, I did a thread search by title, and results are sorted by date, so when I saw they were from 2019, didn't think one could've been started back then. :scat:
Not to worry! You're not the first to be caught out by that (myself included) and probably won't be the last lol.

Amazon UK not live yet but will be at some stage
Amazon price when goes live might be RRP but should drop to £39.99 or less before release date

Note to members based outside UK
If you done an order with Second Sight Website and your delivery address is outside UK your order is going to be cancelled and refunded
As it's UK delivery address only in regards to Martin orders done direct with Second Sight

Orders done with Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV not affected
Amazon UK and Zavvi will ship outside UK

Republic of Ireland Members
Second Sight Website Store

You can order direct from Second Sight Website Store
If you wondering why price not listed as £39.99 if you visting website and previously had added a Republic of Ireland address at checkout you will see price with 23% vat
Second Sight Website store remembers your address location you previously used and keeps this next time you use website

The £41.00 price is Irish 23% vat rate included

UK price is £39.99 with 20% UK vat included

If you cleared your web browser history cache or not previously used Second Sight Shop to add a delivery address you will see prices with UK Vat

They will ship this release to UK/Ireland delivery address was previously UK delivery only

Members who has a delivery address not based in UK/Ireland
Even though it's possible to place an order on their second sight website
If your delivery address is based outside UK/Ireland
Second Sight will cancel your order and refund you

Zavvi with this release and a good few other recent pre order listings in past 2 weeks has wrong prices listed if you based outside UK

Martin
Zavvi website if shipping to is set to outside UK it will list a price of £54.99 when it should be £39.99
If shipping set to UK it will list £39.99
This also resulting in prices in other currency been wrong

I have contacted Zavvi by twiiter but getting usual replies
I'm waiting on a Zavvi operations manager to phone me so I can explain the issue that needs to be fixed

Some customer may not of noticed the pricing errors that has happened in last 2 weeks and not realise they paying wrong prices
It's just new pre order listings in that period that is affected and will also effrect other new pre order listings not live yet

Dispatched from HMV! Only seen this once on a rare TV Broadcast many moons ago but I've never forgotten it and can't wait to revisit it. Another excellent release from Second Sight!!

Anybody know why 10% discount code not working on this? I bought Count yorga set last week and code worked fine on that one.