Martinouchou - Poster Collection (still not framed...)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
I have nothing framed right now, everything's still waiting in tubes.. :cautious: I'm planning to buy some frames this year, because my collection of tubes is growing too fast and my walls are empty. So, no pics for now, but I made this images showing everything I've got so far :) I started my collection in 2015, and have never stopped buying prints since then !

My Mondo Collection:

imfAgMC.jpg

Others:

288roQk.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, I'm finally back from home after going to Thought Bubble in Leeds this week-end :drool: I waited in line 12 hours (from 10PM on Friday to 10AM on Saturday) primarily to get the GOTG Vol.2 from Ferguson ^^ I also got a lot of free stuff from several persons/booths :D

Anyway, here's everything I got print-wise :)

From Matt Ferguson:
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
- Rogue One
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 Mini Print
- A LOT of Free Stuff (Spider-Man: Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2, Yondu, GOTG characters cards, GOTG post cards)

From Laurent Durieux:
- Free print from his E.T. sketch
- Set of 4 mini print (The Godfather, II, III, Shutter Island)

From Poster Posse:
- Free Guardians of the Galaxy print by Andrew Swainson

Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-2.jpg

Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-#2.jpg Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-#3.jpg Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-#4.jpg Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-#5.jpg

Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Rogue-One.jpg

Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Rogue-One-#2.jpg Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Rogue-One-#3.jpg Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Rogue-One-#4.jpg

Thought-Bubble-Matt-Ferguson-Prints-Bonus.jpg

Reactions: mllNY