Hot Toys Marty McFly (Back to the future - Part II) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Hot Toys]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Jul 2017 - Sep 2017
Link: Exclusive
Regular
Price: $234.99

Sideshow Exclusive
Arcade game gun bonus accessory

In the classic sci-fi film Back to The Future Part II, the time-traveling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown have gone to the future, 2015, in order to save Marty's future son from disaster. The film's representation of the year 2015 has been the favorite moment for many fans of the movie, and Sideshow and Hot Toys are very excited to officially present the all-new sixth scale collectible figure of Marty based on his memorable “future” look in the Back to The Future sequel!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in his 2015 outfit in the film. The figure features a newly developed head sculpt, a meticulously tailored costume including the iconic futuristic running shoes, a selection of detailed accessories such as hover board, multi-color cap, future soft drink bottle, a sports almanac, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand perfect for hover board skating poses.

Back to the Future fanatics surely can’t pass up on the opportunity to have this wonderful collectible figure in your display!

back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902499-01.jpg

back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902499-02.jpg back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902499-04.jpg back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902499-06.jpg back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902499-07.jpg back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902499-10.jpg back-to-the-future-2-marty-mcfly-sixth-scale-hot-toys-9024991-01.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like the same head sculpt as the first marty mcfly? If that's the case of like to just buy the clothes, shoes and hover board:naughty:

Another year... another teaser from SDCC 2016:
“Roads? Where we going we don’t need roads.”

We know you’ve been waiting for them and they are almost here! Remember to come visit us at booth #1929 to meet Doc and Marty in person!

Hot Toys @ San Diego Comic-Con

bttf2.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Uraki and chunk
This has been in preview for over a year (at various cons) - and I still feel the same: they took the old Marty and redressed him.
I'm not buying another Marty, when I can just buy the wardrobe and the hoverboard by themselves elsewhere.
(Nor would I buy a second DeLorean, if they did that! (And they are, aren't they?!))

This has been in preview for over a year (at various cons) - and I still feel the same: they took the old Marty and redressed him.
I'm not buying another Marty, when I can just buy the wardrobe and the hoverboard by themselves elsewhere.
(Nor would I buy a second DeLorean, if they did that! (And they are, aren't they?!))
That's how Hot Toys work... take the SAME figure, but add another weapon or pants and Voilà! Another 300$

I always think of this when I see how Hot Toys work:
malibu-stacy-with-hat.png

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk