PS4/PS5 Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: November 12, 2020
Developer: Insomniac Games
The game is the second installment in the Marvel's Spider-Man series, following Marvel's Spider-Man (2018),
and depicts Miles' struggle to balance the duties of his civilian persona and Spider-Man when his new home,
Harlem, is threatened by a war between the Roxxon Energy Corporation and the Tinkerer's high-tech criminal
army, the Underground.

US
UK

milesmorales banner.png

iLUxdYfGvuSs4zUFm64wo9-1200-80.jpg
milesmorales icon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Spider-man release was brilliant so i have no doubt that this will be the same :thumbs:

Same here.

Is it DLC for the first spidey game? because I hear they are making a sequel but it sounds like the actual sequel is the Parker spiderman. I’m happy with either but I was a bit confused

Is it DLC for the first spidey game? because I hear they are making a sequel but it sounds like the actual sequel is the Parker spiderman. I’m happy with either but I was a bit confused
This will be like Uncharted lost legacy or infamous first light those were dlc but ended being big enough to be it's own game this is just something to hold us off till Spiderman 2

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
This looks brilliant and don't look to be too heavy on the price going by Game's pre-orders

Reactions: Thoth
This looks brilliant and don't look to be too heavy on the price going by Game's pre-orders

Yeah I like the price of this one compared to the others.
Also considering to get DMC and finally play it since price is in the £30s. Never played any of the franchise so maybe now would be a good time.

Reactions: Robles
The DMC franchise is definitely worth a go, been awhile since I last played one and can’t actually remember if I played the last or not bu the ones that I did play, I enjoyed.

Reactions: Thoth
Well evidently there are still some issues with either this game or the console. It crashed on me twice and it gave me the option to send a report on the crash to Sony. This is really frustrating because it was difficult enough to be able to secure a console and now this issue pops up. It's very disappointing to say the least. And this game was just updated today, go figure...

Well evidently there are still some issues with either this game or the console. It crashed on me twice and it gave me the option to send a report on the crash to Sony. This is really frustrating because it was difficult enough to be able to secure a console and now this issue pops up. It's very disappointing to say the least. And this game was just updated today, go figure...
That sucks to hear, bud.
Ive just finished (literally now lol) and ive no crashes whatsoever. I think its really just hit and miss.
Ive heard of other people having the same problems though.