Theater News Marvel-20 Movie Pass Marathon

really good deal, not that i could likely sit through that many .... but yeah. if they sell individual tickets might go see GOTG1, Iron Man 1, and Avengers 1

really good deal, not that i could likely sit through that many .... but yeah. if they sell individual tickets might go see GOTG1, Iron Man 1, and Avengers 1
You could still buy the deal and only go to select ones you want. I think think anyone can sit through 20 movies back to back.

oh you'd be surprised. there are some crazies out there. that Force Awakens matt taylor poster mondo gave out for those who sat through all 7 movies. I think they do some challenges w marvels etc. but yeah 20 would be crazy .... there are some challenges for like world records where if you fall asleep they kick you out. @AlienKing

i want to do it since i actually am off work for all the those days but the wife shut me down. We just had a showing of the 3 LOTR Extended Editions on the imax screen downtown last week I wanted to do but again the wife said no. It was friday night into saturday 8am. I need a new wife i think lol

i want to do it since i actually am off work for all the those days but the wife shut me down. We just had a showing of the 3 LOTR Extended Editions on the imax screen downtown last week I wanted to do but again the wife said no. It was friday night into saturday 8am. I need a new wife i think lol
LOL .... i could never do LOTR, only enjoyed part 2. I'm off those days too but got a friend having a baby shower that I guess I need to go to.

oh you'd be surprised. there are some crazies out there. that Force Awakens matt taylor poster mondo gave out for those who sat through all 7 movies. I think they do some challenges w marvels etc. but yeah 20 would be crazy .... there are some challenges for like world records where if you fall asleep they kick you out. @AlienKing
Oh jeez. Sounds fun!

Would LOVE to rewatch a few of these in IMAX but doubt the UK will get any reshowings until next feb/March when Cineworld do an IMAX day(usually get 4 of the last years bigger movies...missed reshowings of Ragnorok an HOTG2 this year)

Reactions: digitalbabe
They’re not all in one day:) Most I’ve done is 5 in 1 day for AMC best Pic showcase, over 2 Sats. When there are less nominees, then less per day. So I am a proud cray :rofl: