Slipcover Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Blu-ray Slipcover Series [USA/Canada]

Mar 15, 2017
Release Date: 2017/09/17
Price: $24.99 USD
Notes: Also available in Canada at Walmart for $30 CAD and BestBuy for $24.99 CAD.

Release Thread (Purchase Link)
Iron Man (BestBuy)
Iron Man 2 (BestBuy)
Iron Man 3 (BestBuy)
Captain America: The First Avenger (BestBuy)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (BestBuy)
Captain America: Civil War (BestBuy)
Thor (BestBuy)
Thor: The Dark World (BestBuy)
The Avengers (BestBuy)
Avengers: Age of Ultron (BestBuy)
Ant-Man (BestBuy)
Guardians of the Galaxy (BestBuy)
The Incredible Hulk
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man Homecoming (Walmart)

6B6DE102-C7B7-476A-BE30-9137156ADEA9.jpeg

DIS_BR146371.jpg upload_2017-9-14_14-49-12.jpeg upload_2017-9-14_14-50-29.jpeg upload_2017-9-14_14-50-40.jpeg upload_2017-9-14_14-50-48.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found Spider-Man Homecoming to complete my MCU 10th Anniversary slipcover collection (until Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and beyond get re-released with them). The latest three slipcover releases in US/ Canada (Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 and Spider-Man Homecoming) seem to all be Walmart exclusives in the US (Canada?). Unlike the other 13 releases, these last 3 have the original release Blu Ray combo pack (including DVD) underneath, only with a new barcode sticker over the shrink wrap, covering the old barcode. Only the front and spine of these three slipcovers are new, the back is the original back. I don't mind that the actual Blu Ray covers don't match the slipcovers myself, as I'm only collecting the new slipcovers. For some reason, Spider-Man Homecoming doesn't say "Phase 3" on the spine, which is a bit annoying.

If anyone is having trouble finding these last 3 slipcover releases here are the Walmart SKUS and UPC barcode numbers from them. If you go to the site brickseek.com, you can enter in one of these numbers and your zip code, and see if a nearby Walmart has what you're looking for. There's no guarantee that the slipcover is still on the Blu Ray, however, or that the stock is correct, although brickseek is usually pretty accurate.

Spines:
Spines.jpg

Alphabetical (BP moved to keep the Caps together):
Alphabetical.jpg

Timeline order (where the majority of the movie takes place):
Timeline.jpg

Walmart exclusive SKUs:

Doctor Strange
SKU 690620694 Barcode 786936855524

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
SKU 978336444 Barcode 786936859256

Spider-Man Homecoming
SKU 690620694 Barcode 043396518971

Last edited:
Finally found Spider-Man Homecoming to complete my MCU 10th Anniversary slipcover collection (until Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and beyond get re-released with them). The latest three slipcover releases in US/ Canada (Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 and Spider-Man Homecoming) seem to all be Walmart exclusives in the US (Canada?). Unlike the other 13 releases, these last 3 have the original release Blu Ray combo pack (including DVD) underneath, only with a new barcode sticker over the shrink wrap, covering the old barcode. Only the front and spine of these three slipcovers are new, the back is the original back. I don't mind that the actual Blu Ray covers don't match the slipcovers myself, as I'm only collecting the new slipcovers. For some reason, Spider-Man Homecoming doesn't say "Phase 3" on the spine, which is a bit annoying.

If anyone is having trouble finding these last 3 slipcover releases here are the Walmart SKUS and UPC barcode numbers from them. If you go to the site brickseek.com, you can enter in one of these numbers and your zip code, and see if a nearby Walmart has what you're looking for. There's no guarantee that the slipcover is still on the Blu Ray, however, or that the stock is correct, although brickseek is usually pretty accurate.

Spines:
View attachment 381505

Alphabetical (BP moved to keep the Caps together):
View attachment 381506

Timeline order (where the majority of the movie takes place):
View attachment 381507

Walmart exclusive SKUs:

Doctor Strange
SKU 690620694 Barcode 786936855524

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
SKU 978336444 Barcode 786936859256

Spider-Man Homecoming
SKU 690620694 Barcode 043396518971
Fantastic collection @marioxb! Welcome to the forum!:)

Reactions: kryptonite
Amazing collection. ^^

I hope the UK will have the incredible hulk too.

We have spotted spiderman homecoming and Thor Ragnarok recently. Nothing about Black Panther yet, but maybe he will still show up :)