Marvel Studios: Cinematic Universe - Phase 1 [Australia]

elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 15th November 2017
Purchase Link: JBHI FI
Price: $129

Immerse Yourself In Every Aspect Of The Marvel Cinemativ Universe With This Limited Edition Exclusive 16-Disc Collector's Set Exclusive to JB Hi-Fi!

This exciting collection includes stunning Blu-Ray & DVD presentations of all Marvel Phase One films with hours of special features, exclusive collectible packaging and memorabilia (prop reproductions and artifacts) from the motion pictures.

Content Includes:
- Marvel's The Avengers (Plus Blu-Ray Bonus Disc)
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- Thor
- Iron Man 2 (Plus Blu-Ray Bonus Disc)
- The Incredbile Hulk
- Iron Man (Plus Blu-Ray Bonus Disc
- Top Secret Blu-Ray Bonus Disc

Top Secret Blu-Ray Bonus Disc
Packed with over two and a half hours of content on an exclsuive bonus disc, including:
- Never-before-seen Deleted & Extended scenes
- Alterantive Ending for Iron Man 2 & Thor
- Pre-Viz Featurettes, Animatics and more from each film!

Exclusive Memorabilia Includes:
- Captain America's trading cards
- Thor's drivers licence
- Bar napkin note from Tony Stark
- Fictional bios, newspaper clippings, sketches and blu-prints
- Certificate of authenticy
- And more

232603-L-LO.jpg
232599-L-LO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really nice, but I wish this and the phase 2 set came out ages ago, before I spent a fortune on all my steelbooks!

Does an Australian former know if The Incredible Hulk will be released separately with this artwork? I already bought the French, Spanish and American editions with the new covers, and would only be interested in The Incredible. Thank you?

Does an Australian former know if The Incredible Hulk will be released separately with this artwork? I already bought the French, Spanish and American editions with the new covers, and would only be interested in The Incredible. Thank you?
Sorry dude, it's looking like this artwork will only be available as part of this set. I've looked around and no other retailer in Australia is doing these singular. Maybe sometime in the future they will release them separately but for now its available in the box set only.:thumbs:

Reactions: Nikofrance
@Mark Wilson

Thanks for the pictures, this looks really great. I already own all the MCU entries, but I won't pretend this isn't tempting for the bonus items and the extras disc. I also noticed that IM and IM2 are 3 discs, so I'm assuming they're the original 2 disc releases along with the DVD? If so, that's something different than the US version which misses out on those extra ones (but does include 3D).

Although it does make me wonder why The Avengers is 4 discs? I'm assuming one for the film, one DVD, and the bonus extras for the Phase set, but what's the 4th disc?