Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20th , 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
11580675-1324612624529538.jpg

Last edited:
Included Extras:

• Iron Man 3: Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter, Iron Man 3 Unmasked, Deconstructing The Scene: Attack on Air Force One, Deleted & Extended Scenes, Gag Reel, Exclusive Behind The Scenes Look – Thor: The Dark World, Commentary By Shane Black and Drew Pearce
  • Thor The Dark World: Marvel One Shot: All Hail The King, Featurette – A Brother’s Journey: Thor & Loki, Exclusive Look – Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Featurette – Scoring Thor: The Dark World With Brian Tyler, Deleted & Extended Scenes, Gag Reel, Audio Commentary, Extended Celebration Scene, Jane Learns About The Aether, Loki: The First Avenger, Thor and Frigga Discuss Loki, Dark Elves Prepare For Battle
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Commentary by Joe and Anthony Russo, & Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, Gag Reel, Deleted Scenes: In Pursuit of Captain America, Hill and Sitwell Talk Loyalty, Nick Fury’s Circle, Widow Reveals Her Past, Featurettes: On the Front Line: Inside Look at Captain America’s Battlegrounds, On Set with Anthony Mackie: Cut the Check!, Steve Roger’s Notebook
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy: Featurettes: Guide to the galaxy with James Gunn, The Intergalactic visual effects for Guardians of Galaxy, Exclusive look at Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Gag reel, Deleted & extended scenes: Fake laugh, The Kyln will have to do, No, I’m the stupid one, Sisterly love, Dancing guard, Audio commentary with director James Gunn
  • Avengers Age Of Ultron: From The Inside Out – Making Of The Avengers: Age Of Ultron, The Infinite Six, Global Adventure, Deleted & Extended Scenes, Gag Reel, Audio Commentary With Director Joss Whedon
  • Ant-Man: Featurettes – Making Of An Ant-Sized Heist: A How To Guide, Featurettes – Let’s Go To The Macroverse, Featurettes – WHIH News Front, Deleted & Extended Scenes – Audio Commentary By Peyton Reed And Paul Rudd, Gag Reel
  • BLU-RAY Bonus Disc Additional Content:
    • Deleted & Extended Scenes, Marvel One-Shot films and Commentary, From Here to Infinity: Phases 2 and 3 of the M.C.U., Tag Scenes: A Making-Of, Screen Test with Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista
    • From Here To Infinity: Phases 2 & 3 Of The M.C.U.
    • Phase 2 Tag Scenes: A Making-Of
    • Gag Reel
    • Marvel One-Shots: The Consultant [Thor]
    • Marvel One-Shots: The Consultant With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg [Thor]
    • Marvel One-Shots: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer [CA: The First Avenger]
    • Marvel One-Shots: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer With Audio Commentary By Clark Gregg [CA: The First Avenger]
    • Marvel One-Shots: Item 47 [The Avengers]
    • Marvel One-Shots: Item 47 With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito, Max Hernandez, Titus Welliver And Jesse Bradford [The Avengers]
    • Marvel One-Shots: Agent Carter [Iron Man 3]
    • Marvel One-Shots: Agent Carter With Audio Commentary By Louis D’Esposito And Hayley Atwell [Iron Man 3]
    • Marvel One-Shots: All Hail The King [Thor: TDW]
    • Marvel One-Shots: All Hail The King With Audio Commentary By Drew Pearce And Ben Kingsley [Thor: TDW]
    • Iron Man 3: Deleted Scenes
    • Iron Man 3: Preproduction Creative
    • Thor: The Dark World: Deleted Scenes
    • Thor: The Dark World: Preproduction Creative
    • Captain America: The Winter Solider: Deleted Scene
    • Captain America: The Winter Solider: Deleted Scene With Audio Commentary By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
    • Captain America: The Winter Soldier – Preproduction Creative
    • Guardians Of The Galaxy: Deleted Scenes
    • Guardians Of The Galaxy: Preproduction Creative
    • Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Deleted Scenes
    • Avengers: Age Of Ultron: Preproduction Creative: Hulk vs. Hulkbuster
    • Ant-Man: Deleted Scenes, Ant-Man: Preproduction Creative

Encase anyone was wondering or holding off on the amazon sets... Just like the first phase box in the other thread this one also seems to have everything the limited edition amazon one has just in a watered down package. The cards in this one are also the art on the disc slip cases from the amazon set. Everything looks the same except the cards come together on the back to form Thanos and posters.

I like these sets too, but you know in 6 months to a year the 4K-Bluray sets will come out.......we are a bunch of suckers.......what you do?

What a pointless release.
If you don't already have the discs then hang your head in shame.

And if you have the movies already what the hell are you getting for 40 quid.

I really like these two sets!
I missed out the first few steelbooks and always wanted to have a complete collection, but didn't want to pay rediculous prices. So I never bought any and the big suitcases were way to expensive... so, I like these! Really nice 'small in hands' package.

But... can't order it from Amazon. Seems it's not listed on their site anymore.

Last edited:
I really like these two sets!
I missed out the first few steelbooks and always wanted to have a complete collection, but didn't want to pay rediculous prices. So I never bought any and the big suitcases were way to expensive... so, I like these! Really nice 'small in hands' package.

But... can't order it from Amazon. Seems it's not listed on their site anymore.

Can you order from Zavvi or HMV.

Reactions: Axeqlusive
Also now showing with a release date of 8th October.
@Sigill
Phase 1 and 2 both Blu-ray editions was released last year and sold out quickly and selling at mad prices on ebay
You could only get DVD editions recently at retail price

These are re-releases of Phase 1 and 2 on Blu-ray and DVD for October 8th and good for those that don't want to pay scalper prices for the Blu-ray editions

Reactions: Sampy
Ordered from zavvi, and its saying "awaiting stock" and page says sold out. Surely that shouldnt cause an issue in dispatching the ones that were preordered?

Got these from zavvi i dont mind steelbooks as most seem to arrive in the white box ok apart from the odd one or two.
But limited editions, special boxed edition i kept away due to poor packing in saying that the very little times i used items came in a box not well packed but better than previously experienced.
But these phase 1 and 2 came today in a box thinner than paper i use to print in,bottom of box not even any tape you can push it in from outside in but no inside out if you know what i mean.
Box bashed up and open box and one single air bubble doing no good a space to the side and nothing under or bottom of box.
The items packaging is well banged up and part if the reason i got this looks nice. I do have the usa and aus edition and as this got impossible to get last year i thought why not grab now and get phase 3 when it comes out.
I ordered these two marvels boxsets as well as a limited edition special boxed edition and another that's limited to 2000 thinking they sent all in nice sturdy box together.
But not two of them sent at different times and two marvels in the box.
More than likely my two sent seperate will be sent in a jiffy.
As its been years since i ordered boxsets or items bigger than a steelbook is it just boxes or jiffy bags they use to send in?
Obviously im overseas so what is used to ship within uk might not be good enough to send overseas due to distance but i suppose that don't matter to them.
Im limited these days with amazon not sending to australia but there are ways and means.
So thought i give zavvi a go but big mistake,how is hmv for packing these days?anyone had these sent from hmv recently?
I don't know what crap zavvi will say to me in regards to these damaged editions and im postive more is going to come. What makes it worse i have phase 3 on pre order its due out 5th nov and im probably already to late to cancel as this will probably come in even worse than a box being its just one item.
How did your copies arrive either recently or from recent.
If i did not get enough of this from amazon who are a hit or miss these days are obviously easier to deal with.
But it sucks that these days no matter where we order from packing is a big let down.
Sometimes i wonder why i collect limited or special editions with cool or unique packing when retailers send it any old way.
I just with local stores sold same stuff as i know where i be buying from.