Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Collection Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 2, 2020 - December 17, 2021 (Re-release))
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £399.99

81jlYAimIkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81dSXFHUQuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81INoDPwVaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 811Hf-YaGxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81Yxcx94uvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 815MDTUhE7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I’m thinking maybe £250 or less...
Well, I don't think this is going to be available under 300 GBP. I might order it for that price and sell my briefcase and stone sets...
I really like how it looks like and the 4k upgrade would definitely worth the effort...

Well, I don't think this is going to be available under 300 GBP. I might order it for that price and sell my briefcase and stone sets...
I really like how it looks like and the 4k upgrade would definitely worth the effort...

It’s gone back up now, standard. Hmmmmm, I’m definitely gonna keep an eye on it. I feel like it may drop at least just below £300 at some point, and then I’ll likely bite.

I also have the briefcase which I would definitely sell for this.

Reactions: afiaf
It’s gone back up now, standard. Hmmmmm, I’m definitely gonna keep an eye on it. I feel like it may drop at least just below £300 at some point, and then I’ll likely bite.

I also have the briefcase which I would definitely sell for this.
Same here mate:thumbs:
Pls tag me if it is happening:whistle:

Reactions: Behold
Amazon have no restricted this to 3 per order, so I can no longer check the amount left :ohno:

Reactions: MM3
I gave up on this box set, after brexit it would be impossible to get it around 300 GBP as I planned...
On top of that I would have to sell all individual releases, which again would be a huge work...

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187