Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga (4K+2D Blu-ray Complete Collection Box Set) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 2, 2020 - December 17, 2021 (Re-release))
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £399.99

81jlYAimIkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81dSXFHUQuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81INoDPwVaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 811Hf-YaGxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81Yxcx94uvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 815MDTUhE7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve got just the space for it to sit proudly!

Its now just dawning on me that I really hope the condition is good as I know a few people had some QC issues with theirs. It’s not like Amazon can replace it for me…
My box was fully fortified. Very well boxed. The way they box in the styrofoam lattice, it would be almost impossible to damage.
...and mine came to the US all the way from the UK. :thumbs:

My box was fully fortified. Very well boxed. The way they box in the styrofoam lattice, it would be almost impossible to damage.
...and mine came to the US all the way from the UK. :thumbs:
That’s good to know. I’ve seen with most there’s the packaging carton, which Amazon then put in their own box.

Im more concerned about the QC on the card digipacks for the discs as there were a lot that were damaged or misshapen to begin with.

Reactions: C.C. 95
When I see such beautiful sets and “complete” word is somewhere on the top, it always gives me trouble to pass. Probably it’s the last set like this from MCU, as when next phase will finish probably physical media will die :)

Finally I pulled the plug on this one but…with the set from France! Ok, FRANCE? Yep, it was massive deal thanks to witch I saved around 44% compared to UK one (not taking into consideration the Taxes after UK Brexit). Saving is connected to: Euro is cheaper than GPB, Amazon.Fr had 20% sale, few items have manufacturing defects that are not that critical and amazon gave me additional saving. In total 180 GPB saving.

Check out the differences between UK & FR sets, especilay now when UK is sold out.

When I see such beautiful sets and “complete” word is somewhere on the top, it always gives me trouble to pass. Probably it’s the last set like this from MCU, as when next phase will finish probably physical media will die :)

Finally I pulled the plug on this one but…with the set from France! Ok, FRANCE? Yep, it was massive deal thanks to witch I saved around 44% compared to UK one (not taking into consideration the Taxes after UK Brexit). Saving is connected to: Euro is cheaper than GPB, Amazon.Fr had 20% sale, few items have manufacturing defects that are not that critical and amazon gave me additional saving. In total 180 GPB saving.

Check out the differences between UK & FR sets, especilay now when UK is sold out.

I had no idea this was available elsewhere in Europe.

Glad you were able to get it with some significant savings!

The french titles would bug the hell out of me personally, but the money you saved hopefully makes up for that for you.

Shame you got some damage. Mine actually turned up fairly unscathed. I’ve got a couple of very minor almost unnoticeable marks, of which aren’t that obvious unless you analyse the whole thing, so I’m happy with mine.

I had no idea this was available elsewhere in Europe.

Glad you were able to get it with some significant savings!

The french titles would bug the hell out of me personally, but the money you saved hopefully makes up for that for you.

Shame you got some damage. Mine actually turned up fairly unscathed. I’ve got a couple of very minor almost unnoticeable marks, of which aren’t that obvious unless you analyse the whole thing, so I’m happy with mine.
I poped up accidentaly on French set.

In case of biggest problems with French titles is that acrylic case has it and the letter from Kevin F is in french. Digipacks are ok. In case of damages: the biggest is on bonus digistack and few of the digipacks have damaged corners.

But in general it was good deal.

Good deal, but for me - the French title is deal breaker.

Dropped a pm to you :angel:

Fraction of the price, fraction of the quality - unless you're from France I cannot see a French language.. Or any foreign language version for that matter appealing to collectors

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The more I look at this set the more I want to pick it up :LOL: :thumbs:
Pre-ordered :thumbs:

• Wow
Reactions: 5t33lb0y