4K UHD Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga (Numbered Limited Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Covcraig

Premium Supporter
Dec 25, 2013
Delta City
Release date: November 15, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $549.99
Notes: Includes all 23 MCU films on Blu-ray and 4K UHD discs, an exclusive bonus disc, a Matt Ferguson lithograph, and a letter from Kevin Feige (no word yet on whether the autographs inside the set are real, but likely not)

FB_IMG_1570208220586.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's say maybe $15 - $20

Just because if one comes in damaged I'll need to sit on that charge on my card for a few days until I can get it back to Best Buy.

And I wouldn't mail a set of that size back to them, it would be in store return only.

I have the funds, i'm eager to order one so let me know bud

Considering the cost, the individual sleeves should have had better artwork like the 2 phase boxes that were previously released. And why is there only 1 bonus disc? Shouldn't there be 3 bonus discs?

$US550.
Hmmmm, where are the 3D discs?
I quite like the way the box sits at an angle.
What does the cover art actually look like?

For me this would be a great way of picking up all the MCU I never bothered with. But no 3D is kind of a killer. Hopefully a UK or European edition will include all three formats.

Reactions: AlienKing
The fact it states specifically that the bonus disc features are not available on digital leads me to believe this will come with digital codes for all movies