Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Marvel Super Heros.PNG

Lego Marvel Super Heroes Sets Thread

Official Website Here

Lets get some of these threads rolling. I don't have a lot here but I do have some SDCC Lego Exclusives including the Rocket Racoon and Warbird and the Collector minifig

this comes with a really cool story and @poncholo can back me up, these sets from SDCC are really hard to get especially before 2015. So basically what happened in 2014 is people bum rush the booth in the morning and if you are in the first 250 people there you were able to get a ticket for all of the exclusives. I was within the first 30 people on the show floor and I was still unable to get the tickets on the first day of the show.

At the time any un-purchased sets were sold at 4PM so people start hanging around the booth around 3:30. I got there at like 3 and was talking to the guy and at first he kept saying they weren't selling any, which I knew was a way to get people to leave. So I basically kept circling the line, it got to the point people just kept telling others to go in front of them and the line just formed in the hopes that the people at the front would get the sets.

At about 3:50 the first Lego staff member left and another guy showed up, so I was talking to him since I was at the front and he said that the line doesn't matter and that he was likely going to be choosing children and there were not a lot of sets left.

At about this time I called Jack to be my line buddy to help out and stand off to the side

Then at about 3:55 the guy, looked directly at me, then gave a glance to everyone else and was like, if I am looking at you at 4PM you will not be getting a set. I took that as my queue and left his immediate area while still being on line off to the side. At 4 he did exactly as he said started choosing children, then people with only thursday badges, then people who showed photos of their children/random internet children. At the same time there was an much older woman who was following him and nagging him (which I knew would get her no where) while I was just calmly off to the side.

So after he pulled as many people people as he wanted off he rounded the corner didn't really see anyone and was about to turn around and go elsewhere when he looked at me and asked if I wanted the rocket racoon. to which I of course said hell yeah! so thats my long winded story

that would not work now cause they changed the method in 2015 to just a ticket raffle, but yeah

IMG_2014.JPG

Last edited:
technically not a set but Toys R Us had a Marvel Build and Take Captain America Portrait

Sweet!

1.jpg

Ant-Man Sets revealed

Quantum Realm Explorers (76109)
200 pieces | Ages 7-12
$19.99 USD
Available June 1, 2018
Fly into action against Ghost with Ant-Man’s Quantum Vehicle and The Wasp with this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76109 Quantum Realm Explorers set. The Quantum Vehicle features an opening, bug-eye-shaped minifigure cockpit, adjustable insect arms, stud shooters and adjustable engines for launch, hover and flight modes. This set includes 3 minifigures and a gold-colored trophy element.

76109_WEB_SEC06.jpg 76109_WEB_SEC05.jpg76109_WEB_LINEUP.JPG 76109_WEB_SEC02.jpg 76109_WEB_SEC03.jpg 76109_WEB_SEC04.jpg 76109_WEB_PRI.JPG76109_WEB_SEC01.jpg

So I’ve seen this will be at SDCC this year and my god do I wish I could get one lol. Would look brilliant with my figures from the Avengers Helicarrier.

AC43F169-27DA-4C6E-8B79-09B3F3DCDF30.jpeg7F134099-98C0-4D6B-AFDD-6637C913FE2D.jpeg

Some Spider-Man Far From Home Sets

Molten Man Battle (76128)
294 pieces
29.99 (USD)
Available April 22, 2019

Join Spider-Man and Mysterio in the heat of battle to stop Molten Man melting down the whole city! Molten Man’s dangerous lava is absorbing everything from cars to traffic lights. Molten Man buildable figure features a posable head, arms and legs, gripping claw, 6-stud rapid shooter, buildable ‘melting' objects including half a car, street lamp and traffic light, chain, melting lava stick elements and various attachment points for minifigures. Escape from this fire monster’s gripping claw and dodge the rapid shooter. Spin spider webs to take down Molten Man then put out all the fires with the firefighter's fire extinguisher! Includes 3 Marvel Universe minifigures: Spider-Man, Mysterio and a firefighter.
76128_box2_v39.jpg76128_box5_v39.jpg76128_prod.jpg

Hydro-Man Attack (76129)
471 pieces
39.99 (USD)
Available April 22, 2019

Take a romantic trip to Venice with Peter Parker and MJ. Enjoy a gondola boat ride then stop at the café for a coffee and a slice of pizza. Café features a tower with attachment points for minifigures and web elements, rooftop garden with plant elements, buildable coffee machine and outside space. But watch out—here comes Hydro-Man with a buildable water base making huge waves in the canal. Transform into Spider-Man, fire spider webs at the invader and leap across the bridge. Hang on to the wall then explode the bridge. Then fly in to save the day with Mysterio's power energy! Includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: MJ, Peter Parker, Mysterio and Hydro-Man, plus a LEGO rat figure.
76129_box2_v39.jpg76129_box5_v39.jpg76129_prod.jpg

Stark Jet and the Drone Attack (76130)
504 pieces

69.99 (USD)
April 22, 2019

Defend Venice against drone attack with Happy Hogan, Nick Fury, Mysterio, Spider-Man and the super Stark Jet! Stark Jet features a dual minifigure cockpit with pilot seats for Happy Hogan and Nick Fury, control panel stickers, 2 guns, plus a passenger seat for Spider-Man, opening hatch function with attachment point for Spider-Man's spider web string element, rear storage compartment for 3 buildable energy bombs, adjustable wings and 2 stud shooters. Adjust the wings and launch into the sky. Control this hi-tech jet airplane from the dual cockpit with Happy Hogan and Nick Fury. Swerve 2 stud-shooting drones and fire back with the jet's own stud shooters. Then release the hatch to drop energy bombs or send Spider-Man swinging into action on his web string! Includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Happy Hogan, Nick Fury, Spider-Man and Mysterio.
76130_box2_v39.jpg76130_box5_v39.jpg76130_prod.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
LEGO has announced their first SDCC exclusive

LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Captain Marvel™ and the Asis
Ages: 9+
271 Pieces
Price: $45

Inspired by her breakout film earlier this year, Captain Marvel and the Asis come to brick form in an building set which will be exclusively sold at San Diego Comic-Con. SDCC Attendees can enter a submission of interest through the San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusive Portal beginning the last week of June for a chance to purchase this LEGO Exclusive at the show. For more information on SDCC Exclusives, visit the official SDCC site here: https://www.comic-con.org/cci/exclusive-merch-time-slots.

77902_Box2_v17.jpg77902_Box5_v17.jpg77902_Back_01.jpg77902_Prod.jpg

The LEGO Group unveiled its latest exclusive for next month’s San Diego Comic Con: PS4 Spider-Man™
A sneak peek at Spider-Man in his Advanced Suit as he appears in the popular PS4 video game Marvel’s Spider-Man in LEGO minifigure form. The minifigure will be exclusively available and given away to select Comic-Con attendees. Attendees will have a chance to win this minifigure in a randomized instant-win drawing on Thursday, July 18. Additional details will be available closer to the show.

SDCC_2019_Minifigs_1to1_w_logo.jpgSDCC_2019_Minifigs_Stylized_w_logo.jpgSDCC_2019_Minifigs_In_Clamshell_w_logo.jpg

76144 – Avengers Hulk Helicopter Drop
482 pieces | Age 8+
$59.99 (USD)
Available November 25, 2019

The LEGO Group unveiled a brand new set inspired by Avengers Endgame. The set, featuring Hulk, Black Widow and Pepper Potts in the Rescue armor fighting the Chitauri, will be seen for the first time at San Diego Comic-Con before launching in late November.

Team up with the Avengers in an epic aerial battle against the Chitauri soldiers! Launch the helicopter with Rescue and fire the triple stud shooters at the mighty Leviathan. Dodge the Chitauri flyer’s stud shooters. Surprise the enemy by dropping the mighty Hulk into battle. Then attack with Rescue’s Power Blasts and Black Widow’s batons. Includes 4 minifigures, a cool Hulk action figure with the Infinity Gauntlet glove with 4 collectible Infinity Stones – the other Infinity Stones are in the Avengers Compound Battle (76131) set, a helicopter with triple stud shooters and function to drop Hulk into battle, plus the Chitauris’ Leviathan and stud-shooting flyer to stage epic aerial encounters.

76144_1to1.jpg76144_1to1_MF_01_v2.jpg76144_1to1_MF_02_v2.jpg76144_1to1_MF_03.jpg76144_Back_03.jpg
76144_1to1_MF_05.jpg76144_Minifigure_Lineup_05.jpg76144_Front_06.jpg
76144_Front_09.jpg76144_Front_10.jpg

Picked up the rest of the End game range for my boys birthday, so 100% be picking this up for him :thumbs: Love the mini figures that come with this, the pepper potts and Hulk with the gauntlet are kool:thumbs:

LEGO Marvel The Goat Boat Buildable Thor Toy Ship (76208)​

£44.99
PIAB

1651109685969.png
1651109705126.png

Description
A Viking ship containing iconic characters from Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder movie makes LEGO Marvel Avengers The Goat Boat (76208) building toy an ideal gift for kids 8+ years old.

The Thor’s flying toy ship is drawn through the skies by legendary goats Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder, that can be raised off the ground for the ship to be pushed along as kids play. LEGO Marvel Avengers are onboard the ship, but when Gorr attacks, the Super Heroes need all their skills and awesome weapons to survive. This building toy for kids 8+ years old includes LEGO Thor and Mighty Thor minifigures and a host of weapons and accessories, including Thor’s Stormbreaker axe, to further inspire imaginative play.

When the day’s Super Hero adventures are over, kids can display the buildable Thor toy ship in their room. For extra construction fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app contains intuitive, digital visualisation tools, including zoom and rotate.

Measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 17 in. (43 cm) long and 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide.

Contains 564 pieces.
  • Viking ship action from Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder movie
  • Includes Thor, Mighty Thor, Valkyrie, Korg and Gorr minifigures
  • The 2 brick-built goats are posable to inspire play and display
  • Birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 8 and up
  • The complete model measures over 17 in. (43 cm) long
  • Kids can zoom and rotate with the LEGO® Building Instructions app
  • There are lots of other LEGO® Marvel sets for kids to collect and combine

LEGO Marvel Attack on New Asgard Thor & Monster Set (76207)
£17.99
PIAB

1651109808461.png

Description
Give Super Heroes aged 7 and up a treat with LEGO Marvel Attack on New Asgard (76207) buildable Thor Infinity War toy with Mjölnir Hammer and Stormbreaker Axe. This stand-out action playset from the Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder movie pitches the heroes against a creature built out of kids’ imaginations.
Kids can take on everyone’s worst nightmare with this Super Hero monster toy. The buildable Thor toy includes 3 popular LEGO Marvel Avengers and supervillains minifigures: Gorr, who summons the Shadow Monster to life; Thor, swinging his Stormbreaker axe; and Mighty Thor, carrying the Mjölnir hammer. The towering monster figure has jointed arms and claws to maximise play and display possibilities. For extra construction fun, the free LEGO Building Instructions app contains intuitive, digital visualisation tools, including zoom and rotate.
The posable Shadow Monster figure stands over 4 in. (11 cm) tall.
Contains 159 pieces.
  • Characters and action from Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder movie
  • Includes Thor, Mighty Thor and Gorr minifigures, plus a buildable monster
  • The jointed monster is posable to inspire play and display
  • Birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 7 and up
  • The monster model stands over 4 in. (11 cm) tall
  • Kids can zoom and rotate with the LEGO® Building Instructions app

LEGO Marvel Gargantos Showdown Dr Strange Building Toy (76205)​

£24.99
PIAB

1651109955263.png

Description
Monster fun from Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - grab LEGO Marvel Gargantos Showdown (76205) building toy for kids 8 + years old before the green fiend inside gets its tentacles on you! Anything can happen when a cast of Marvel super heroes encounters a massive, angry, one-eyed creature with long, green tentacles. This versatile set features 3 popular LEGO Marvel minifigures: Doctor Strange with a removable cape, Wong and America Chavez. The one-eyed, green monster has long, jointed limbs that allow kids to position and pose the creature for maximum effect. When the monster battle action is over for the day, the tentacled terror looks terrific displayed in kids’ rooms. The free LEGO Building Instructions app contains an additional digital guide that kids can use to zoom, rotate and visualise their model. There’s also a guided real-life building process that allows young builders to construct with confidence.
Measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 12 in. (31 cm) wide and 10 in. (26 cm) deep.
Contains 264 pieces.
  • Mega play-and-display set for kids who love Marvel movies and cool monsters
  • Includes 3 minifigures: Doctor Strange, Wong and America Chavez
  • Kids can position and pose the monster’s long, jointed tentacles
  • Great birthday, holiday or any-time gift for kids aged 8 and up
  • The monster stands over 4.5 in. (12 cm) tall
  • Kids can view, zoom and rotate with the LEGO® Building Instructions app