Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
12540604_804215319678074_8404974156745721058_n.jpg

From IMDb:
Official synopsis TBA

HAYLEY-ATWELL_AS_PEGGY_CARTER.jpg

Courtesy of Newsarama:
Officially titled Marvel’s Agent Carter, the show is a period piece set in 1946, at the dawning of S.H.I.E.L.D., and stars Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, the first field agent for the organization. No word yet if Howard Stark will be recast for the series. The official description lists the character as a major player, though.

"It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark, all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers."

The series will be executive produced by Michele Fazekas, Tara Butters, Steve McFeely, Christopher Marcus, and Jeph Loeb.

Attachments

• agent-carter_380x380.jpg
    agent-carter_380x380.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
At first it was planned as an eight episode mini-series, but I think they've lost one episode to the 2-hour pilot. Maybe there are chances for a second season, but I guess we have to wait for the "season finale" to see if it makes sense to produce another season from a storywise point of view...

At first it was planned as an eight episode mini-series, but I think they've lost one episode to the 2-hour pilot. Maybe there are chances for a second season, but I guess we have to wait for the "season finale" to see if it makes sense to produce another season from a storywise point of view...
That makes sense.8 episodes is kind a half a season anyway.