DigiPack Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 2 (Limited Edition Digipack) [UK]

Aug 16, 2012
Midlands UK
Yay! Matching digipack!
Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0146NBBJK/?tag=hidefnin-21
£25.99

91z1xp9NHfL._SL1500_.jpg

81dlPDCFV8L._SL1500_.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone had info on season 3 ? We'll we get the digipack as well ??
A Blu-ray release for Season 3 so far no announcements yet

It's available only to purchase Digital copy with iTunes and other Digital Copy providers and streaming with likes of Netflix etc

Netflix most likely the reason for a delayed Blu-ray release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jeremycanrana
Cant see Netflix will have anything to do with the blu ray release seeing as theyre nothing to do with its production

Fingers crossed they do announce a release soon
Season 3 began streaming on Netflix on June 16, 2016
Season 3 is available to purchase on a digital copy with iTunes and video on demand with Vudu

Blu-ray/DVD release is delayed due to been available on Netflix and iTunes/Vudu streaming and video on demand services
I'm sure it will be released on Blu-ray it's just not known when

Season 3 began streaming on Netflix on June 16, 2016
Season 3 is available to purchase on a digital copy with iTunes and video on demand with Vudu

Blu-ray/DVD release is delayed due to been available on Netflix and iTunes/Vudu streaming and video on demand services
I'm sure it will be released on Blu-ray it's just not known when
Source?

Google it you will see a few web sites discuss it and why the delay
ABC and Netflix done a exclusive deal for Season 3
Netflix got a exclusive for streaming season 3 starting June 16, 2016
ABC also done deals with iTunes/Vudo to purchase digital download copies and supply on demand video in September 2016
Netflix and iTunes/Vudo when they do deals for digital products streaming and digital copy on demand with some releases they have exclusive time period before a DVD/Blu-ray gets a release
Some can be a few weeks before a home media DVD/Blu-ray release some can be months

There is a rumor as in speculation of a December Blu-ray release but it's only a rumor at the moment not an official date yet announced

Last edited: