Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray Slipcover) [USA/Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Sept. 18, 2015
PRICE: $79.99
ORDER: Amazon

51WyOwoP5yL.jpg

I think they're gonna make this one match the first season. Which had the silver Shield symbol embossed on black background.

Well, first of all - the price dropped down to 54,99$ - i was shocked when i saw the price in the OP. :D

Second - i think i will stick with the digibook edition from Amazon.co.uk - at least until i see pics of this one. :)

I forgot I ordered this and Agent Carter months ago. As bith are now on there way, I guess I'll be cancelling the UK versions. I just hope this is the same as the UK set.

I forgot I ordered this and Agent Carter months ago. As bith are now on there way, I guess I'll be cancelling the UK versions. I just hope this is the same as the UK set.

Artworks are slightly different, and i think UK gets the digibook version, while the US gets an amaray with slipcover.
What treatment did season one get in the US?

BTT: Price gone up to 71,99$ again, what the hell?!

Artworks are slightly different, and i think UK gets the digibook version, while the US gets an amaray with slipcover.
What treatment did season one get in the US?

BTT: Price gone up to 71,99$ again, what the hell?!
The US got a slip cover over an amray for season one. The UK just got an amray. I went for the US for season one because of that and pre-ordered the US version for season two to match, assuming the UK wouldn't get anything nice.

The UK just got an amray. I went for the US for season one because of that and pre-ordered the US version for season two to match, assuming the UK wouldn't get anything nice.

The UK did get that limited digipack for season 1. The matching digipack for season 2 is up for pre-order now (and works out cheaper than the domestic release for US ninjas).

Last edited:
The UK did get that limited digipack for season 1. The matching digipack for season 2 is up for pre-order now (and works out cheaper than the domestic release for US ninjas).
Sorry I didn't know. All I could find at the time was just the amray set and ordered the US slip cover set instead.

Nowhere near as nice of a slip as the first season, unfortunately. Just a flat glossy slip with no embossing/debossing at all. (Carter is matte with spot gloss on the logos and title).

AoSCarter.jpg

Considering the lack of bonus features this time around as well, both this and the Agent Carter release feel really, really lazy. Especially at the current price point on Amazon US.

Reactions: kaw