Multi Marvel's Avengers (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: May 15, 2020 September 4, 2020
Purchase: Amazon

Marvel Entertainment and Square Enix announced today a multi-year, multi-game partnership, leading with the reveal of The Avengers project. This newly established partnership pairs the creative minds at Marvel and Square Enix for one of the most powerful alliances in interactive entertainment.

A game based on beloved Marvel heroes, The Avengers project is being crafted by Crystal Dynamics – longtime developers of the award winning Tomb Raider series – in collaboration with lauded Deus Ex developer Eidos-Montréal.

The Avengers project is being designed for gamers worldwide and will be packed with all the characters, environments, and iconic moments that have thrilled longtime fans of the franchise. Featuring a completely original story, it will introduce a universe gamers can play in for years to come. More details on The Avengers project and other games will be announced in 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
@Noodles @tridon @DADDYCOOL187 @dboy99 Check it out Ninjas :thumbs: An upcoming Avengers Game made by Square Enix.
Ohh I read something about this planned announcement just last night... totally forgot about it though, so thanks for sharing dude! :thumbs:

I don't have any real interest in The Avengers any more, but I love most of what Square Enix do, so will definitely be keeping an eye on this. :D

I just finished reading all about this. The fact that Square Enix is putting their Tomb Raider and Deux Ex teams on this is HUGE! Finally, a proper Avengers game is being made and it's not from a B-quality studio (such as the ones that Activision always put on projects). I'm so happy that Marvel's finally putting good teams on their games. Insomniac doing Spider-Man and now this... good times. Now only if Activision and Raven would make an X-Men Legends 3.:thumbs:

Ohh I read something about this planned announcement just last night... totally forgot about it though, so thanks for sharing dude! :thumbs:

I don't have any real interest in The Avengers any more, but I love most of when Square Enix do, so will definitely be keeping an eye on this. :D

I just finished reading all about this. The fact that Square Enix is putting their Tomb Raider and Deux Ex teams on this is HUGE! Finally, a proper Avengers game is being made and it's not from a B-quality studio (such as the ones that Activision always put on projects). I'm so happy that Marvel's finally putting good teams on their games. Insomniac doing Spider-Man and now this... good times. Now only if Activision and Raven would make an X-Men Legends 3.:thumbs:
Square Enix Reveals More Details About New The Avengers Game:
Will Be a Completely Original Story

Source: DualShockers.com
SQX_AVG_001_MKT__ANNOUNCEPARTNERIMAGE.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
We will see how this turns out, the trailer was kinda vague .The Avengers taking an loss seems to be a theme with them as of late.

I just hop this doesn't turn out to be a freaking Vr game.

Yup, 2am... my bedtime. :sleep:
HAd a sleepless night on borderlands 2 so caught this as a break part way theough

Looks great IMO and everything they mentioned sounded better and better...PSN early access, potential exclusives, free expansions.... they can take my money now :)

Had to suffer through several Final Fantasy adverts though...never liked those games and suffering through however many versions/variations this morning...urgh.

Was kinda worth it but certainly annoying

Thor and Cap looking beefy.

I just wanna be HULK!

bout time a serious or at least great graphic Avengers.

hmmmm Widow's face could be a lil more easy on the eyes.

Stark with the Jesus hairdo o_0
Just a Jesus beard isn’t it?

I just want to get stuck into the story with some good iteration of the Inhumans sisters Crystal and Medusa: they could be fun to play with if introduced down the line(considering Terregen was the ‘power slurce’ that caused the issue/event it’s possible they could appear seeing as terregen is an Inhuman thing, vastly important, ritualistic substance to them. They popped up in the Lego games so here’s hoping).

Would love to see Blade, Deadpool and Rocket as DLC or expansions eventually but it’s doubtful, especially onsidering the clear absence of Hawkeye...

That said, i’ll be gunning for iron man.

Still have the PS3 games and it was great fun flying round in the first game(might dig them out and finally give Hulk, Thor, Cap and IM2 a proper play....on,y ever got into the first Iron Man game. The rest are just part of my MCU collection)