Multi Marvel's Avengers (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: May 15, 2020 September 4, 2020
Purchase: Amazon

Marvel Entertainment and Square Enix announced today a multi-year, multi-game partnership, leading with the reveal of The Avengers project. This newly established partnership pairs the creative minds at Marvel and Square Enix for one of the most powerful alliances in interactive entertainment.

A game based on beloved Marvel heroes, The Avengers project is being crafted by Crystal Dynamics – longtime developers of the award winning Tomb Raider series – in collaboration with lauded Deus Ex developer Eidos-Montréal.

The Avengers project is being designed for gamers worldwide and will be packed with all the characters, environments, and iconic moments that have thrilled longtime fans of the franchise. Featuring a completely original story, it will introduce a universe gamers can play in for years to come. More details on The Avengers project and other games will be announced in 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t realise Cap dies early on in the game. That’s my excitement for this gone :(

Didn’t realise Cap dies early on in the game. That’s my excitement for this gone :(
I doubt its perminant but that was the whole start of the story - A-Day celebrations turned disaster

figured it was common knowledge(well, it was all over E3 and such)

Wasn’t paying too much attention to be honest. I was looking forward to the game....not so much now

Thats a shame

Am sure it wont affect gameplay as much as it may seem.

May become a re-playable later on or something, worst case senario.
I cant see
Cap being playable in the intro mision, only to be never utilised in ANY game play, anywhere, again.

Thats a shame

Am sure it wont affect gameplay as much as it may seem.

May become a re-playable later on or something, worst case senario.
I cant see
Cap being playable in the intro mision, only to be never utilised in ANY game play, anywhere, again.

Yeah I know what you’re saying but for me Cap is my favourite and it would affect it quite a bit for me. I’ll still get it as its The Avengers, my excitement for it has just dwindled somewhat

Yeah I know what you’re saying but for me Cap is my favourite and it would affect it quite a bit for me. I’ll still get it as its The Avengers, my excitement for it has just dwindled somewhat
Yeah I get that, it makes sense.
I'd be more hyped if my fave Rocket, was playable from the get go - but like you, I'm still getting it(one of only two games I have on pre-order - the other being Cyberpunk).

I still think with the expanding world/ DLC you will still have full access to a playable version, but having his part in the story/campaign reduced, I can agree is a bummer, especially after seeing the in-game footage of each Avenger. Cap looks like one of the more fun ones to play as.

Reactions: cooey
Game U.K. are doing a Exclusive steelbook with their standard edition which is the same price as the standard amazon edition £49.99

F6E3FEF1-776D-477A-A517-12D6DB6DDAC0.jpeg

there’s also a deluxe version for £210

think the link is for Xbox but you can also get it on PS4 from somewhere

FBAB50E0-E0C5-432E-B8A9-5CF23C897C4F.jpeg

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Got my Beta code from game today. Never played a beta before. Think I can use it from the 7th. Can’t wait to play this game.

also so excited that spidey is a PS exclusive

Reactions: Robles