Upcoming Marvel's What If...? (Season 3) [Disney+]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Based on the popular What If comic book series, this new animated show will be overseen by Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios, but the stories will not be canon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe featuring voice actors reprising their roles from the films. First episode asks what if Peggy Carter became a super soldier, and a scrawny Steve Rogers uses an armored suit built by Howard Stark.

515A70A0-B045-4B3D-85E4-EEB0C110277C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you guys think about the first episode? Personally I thought it was ok. I'm more excited for the more original episodes like the zombie one personally

What did you guys think about the first episode? Personally I thought it was ok. I'm more excited for the more original episodes like the zombie one personally

I thought the same, it was ok but that's it. Wasn't massively looking forward to the series anyway though and I have a hard time enjoying 'cartoons' so probably just not for me

Has there been any interviews or comments on this season actually connecting to the MCU this time? Unlike last time were they hinted at it for the longest time lol

I thought season 2 has been pretty good so far. Theres been a couple really good stand out episodes. And a couple meh ones. But overall enjoying it.

Loving the new series so far. Only 2 episodes in but the first is like Blade Runner with Nebula and it’s awesome.
2nd is cool too

Loving the new series so far. Only 2 episodes in but the first is like Blade Runner with Nebula and it’s awesome.
2nd is cool too

Yeah agreed. My personal fav episodes of season two were probably 1, 4, and 5.

Thought this season was WAY better than season 1. The animation, the cinematography, and the storytelling all much better.