Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 19, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

mp.jpg

Last edited:
That $34.99 price makes me wanna puke and makes this such an easy pass, had it been $24.99 I might have considered it. I might get the 1964 one for $19.99

Colours looks nice and strong in live US vs. mock-up UK comparison and it may or may not matter to some but it's clear that the oversized title does mess with the artwork to a degree as it partially obscures a chunk of the drawings - Colin Firth excised completely for example.
US ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UK --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1553018942071.png
1553019116671.png

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP and apsmith21
i just picked up mine and i almost die when they brought the original film instead of this, thank lord that they had more copies of it, very nice steelbook in hand , i think is hard to capture how nice this is in pix.......

Any more interest in the GB? not sure I need that many if folks are not purchasing straight away

Thanks