Multi Mass Effect Andromeda

cprodrigues

Premium Supporter
Jul 11, 2011
São Paulo - Brazil
I wonder if we will see this steelbook from other retailers too.

mass-effect-andromeda-steelbook-edition-ps4-ps4-box.jpg

PS4: http://www.konzolokszervize.hu/playstation4/mass-effect-andromeda-steelbook-edition-ps4

mass-effect-andromeda-steelbook-edition-xbox-one-xboxone-box.jpg

X1: http://www.konzolokszervize.hu/xboxone/mass-effect-andromeda-steelbook-edition-xbox-one

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
Is there any edition of this being sold that is just the game and the steelbook? I've only seen the steelbook with the really expensive editions that come with the RC car, which I do not want.

Is there any edition of this being sold that is just the game and the steelbook? I've only seen the steelbook with the really expensive editions that come with the RC car, which I do not want.

This one I sent only have the game and the steelbook, the only problem (for me at least) is that is from a store I never bought before.

Maybe you're right or maybe you're wrong, we will see it when those steelbooks are released.

But it wouldn't be unusual if there are 3 different steelbooks available for a game, like Battlefield 1 for example.

Last edited:
Weird, this is the message I saw when I entered this page: "This item can be shipped to Brazil."
Have you tried adding it to your cart and trying the checkout process anyway? I got the same message for shipment to Australia but the order still went through when I completed the checkout process. Usually if something actually can't be shipped you can't go pass the address details page. Weird.

• Thanks
Reactions: trinitycorps
Have you tried adding it to your cart and trying the checkout process anyway? I got the same message for shipment to Australia but the order still went through when I completed the checkout process. Usually if something actually can't be shipped you can't go pass the address details page. Weird.

I went for all steps until the last one, but I decided to not complete it because the taxes are already included at the end and I thought that 50 euros for an empty steelbook is too much, even for this game.

I went for all steps until the last one, but I decided to not complete it because the taxes are already included at the end and I thought that 50 euros for an empty steelbook is too much, even for this game.
Yeah that's definitely too much. I ended up pre-ordering steelbook and game bundle for about AU$90 shipped. The game without steelbook retails for about AU$75 here, so an extra AU$15 for the steelbook is ok by me.

• Thanks
Reactions: cprodrigues
I've ordered from amazon.co.uk . Thanks for the link. Hope this becomes the norm - they did this with horizon zero dawn too (a separate 'cheap' steelbook)

Although a bit worried this isn't coming same time as the game - even though the steelbook says its being released on March 23rd - it says they need more time on the order page before they have a delivery date...