Multi Mass Effect Legendary Edition Steelbook (Best Buy) (USA)

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 14, 2021
Price: $59.99
Purchase link: Best Buy

Pre-order Bonus with Best Buy

bxgu85v2q2m61.jpg

Some pictures of the case:

HDN - ME - 1.jpgHDN - ME - 2.jpgHDN - ME - 3.jpg

My local Best Buy only had one other Mass Effect case on the shelf when I stopped by this morning. I'm not sure if they'll get a new shipment in, but I kind of expect they will.

I need to say that this is the nicest Steelbook I’ve picked up in a while. The stars shine and the metallic finish makes the clashing colors of red and blue absolutely GLOW.

I picked up the “Legendary Cache” edition to go with this game, and was HIGHLY disappointed to find a Metalpak packaged with the edition instead of the pictured Steelbook. This Best Buy Steelbook was so pretty that it absolutely removed the sour taste out of my mouth from having found a metalpak with my Cache.

I'm happy to pick up extras of the steelbook as I can, but fair warning: Since it's only available for pickup in-store (Best Buy removed the option to have it shipped with the game), I won't be able to get enough for an actual group buy unless Best Buy increases its inventory across the board in the next few weeks.

In short, don't get your hopes up. If I can snag any, I'll educate myself in the ways of the Trade/Sell Marketplace here on HDN and make the steelbook available for acquirement.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Thoth