Massive PS3 Exclusive Rumored

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
You may have heard it here before: we are aware of a truly huge PS3 exclusive title that hasn't been announced or confirmed as of yet. Now, as we have promised to keep the game under wraps, we still can't tell you what it is... But with the recent price drop, the introduction of the PS3 Slim, and more reasons than ever to have a PS3 in your entertainment center, we wanted to give you one more.

First of all, don't bother e-mailing us with desperate pleas; those e-mails will go unanswered. Secondly, you can theorize and speculate all you wish but you must always bear in mind that we did not confirm a damn thing. Thirdly, and this much we can almost promise: the game in question is something the vast majority of gamers will likely enjoy, and the only hint we can give you is that it is familiar. Well, we're talking about a massive upgrade over the last installment, but nevertheless...familiar. The good news is that we might be able to spill the beans on this as early as January or February, but we're at the mercy of Sony right now. Our source - who is no rumor-starter but the game designer currently working on the project - says his hands are tied on the issue, and we'll continue to respect that. But if everything goes well, we'd like to think this game will be ready to go by the end of 2010; that may seem like a ways off, but we consider it a damn good reason to own a PS3.

You know about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God of War III, MAG, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, and The Last Guardian. This title will have a place in that elite group as soon as it's announced; you can be guaranteed of that. Oh, and if any of you are wondering if there's a chance the game will go multiplatform: no. Highly unlikely. That's all for now, peeps. ;)

source: psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5705.html

What about Mario 64? That could be #1.

Maybe it's a new GTA game...maybe they gave it to Xbox for a one time only deal.

Yeah I was thinking it just meant exclusive for this "go-run" not that it hasnt ever been on a diff console before.

As for mario 64 that was huge too and wcw vs. nwo world tour and no mercy etc. During the last surge of wrestling ... which comes about every 10 years.

I just meant best in the sense when most people think back to n64 they think of a game taht stood out the most. Mario is gaming norm. Although it was ground breaking too .. but Zelda Ocarnia of time may actually take that cake ... who knows. Infact, there was ALOT of good games on n64 ... so I'll shut up now.

Yeah I was thinking it just meant exclusive for this "go-run" not that it hasnt ever been on a diff console before.

As for mario 64 that was huge too and wcw vs. nwo world tour and no mercy etc. During the last surge of wrestling ... which comes about every 10 years.

I just meant best in the sense when most people think back to n64 they think of a game taht stood out the most. Mario is gaming norm. Although it was ground breaking too .. but Zelda Ocarnia of time may actually take that cake ... who knows. Infact, there was ALOT of good games on n64 ... so I'll shut up now.

Goldeneye!

Indeed N64 was the top of the crop during it's time... Goldeneye was nothing short of one of the most popular games around

you dont want any of this kakarot.:cool:

:hilarious:

someday we should fuse and destroy everyone here
11gogeta20fusion.gif

n64 was my fav system all time.