Massive PS3 Exclusive Rumored

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
You may have heard it here before: we are aware of a truly huge PS3 exclusive title that hasn't been announced or confirmed as of yet. Now, as we have promised to keep the game under wraps, we still can't tell you what it is... But with the recent price drop, the introduction of the PS3 Slim, and more reasons than ever to have a PS3 in your entertainment center, we wanted to give you one more.

First of all, don't bother e-mailing us with desperate pleas; those e-mails will go unanswered. Secondly, you can theorize and speculate all you wish but you must always bear in mind that we did not confirm a damn thing. Thirdly, and this much we can almost promise: the game in question is something the vast majority of gamers will likely enjoy, and the only hint we can give you is that it is familiar. Well, we're talking about a massive upgrade over the last installment, but nevertheless...familiar. The good news is that we might be able to spill the beans on this as early as January or February, but we're at the mercy of Sony right now. Our source - who is no rumor-starter but the game designer currently working on the project - says his hands are tied on the issue, and we'll continue to respect that. But if everything goes well, we'd like to think this game will be ready to go by the end of 2010; that may seem like a ways off, but we consider it a damn good reason to own a PS3.

You know about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God of War III, MAG, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, and The Last Guardian. This title will have a place in that elite group as soon as it's announced; you can be guaranteed of that. Oh, and if any of you are wondering if there's a chance the game will go multiplatform: no. Highly unlikely. That's all for now, peeps. ;)

source: psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5705.html

how many times do we hear a story like this, then forget about it cause nothing happens.

im sure there is a game out there that hasn't been announced and will be a huge hit. count that in with other predictions like, it will rain again sometime soon, and, some sports team underdog will win a bunch of games in a season.

only reason i posted it is cause maybe we could start guessing as to what the game will be (although im not sure we'll ever be sure which game this story is talking about)

im gonna guess odd world 2010!!!

Last edited:
everyone isnt familiar with castlevania.

i know, but i changed it. i think less people are familiar with odd world though.

it is probably some long lost shooter that i cant think of.

i would like to think its ace combat 7, or kingdom hearts 3, but i highly doubt this story is talking about those games, although they will both eventually come out for ps3

i know, but i changed it. i think less people are familiar with odd world though.

it is probably some long lost shooter that i cant think of.

i would like to think its ace combat 7, or kingdom hearts 3, but i highly doubt this story is talking about those games, although they will both eventually come out for ps3

i think it will be a shooter to.

if it's something familiar and coming only to the PS3 it was probably on the PS1 or PS2.

I'm REALLY hoping it isn't Twisted Metal. ugh...

Odd World would be cool!

I'd like to it be Kingdom Hearts or Dragon Quest...

Hopefully it's not "familiar but different" because it's motion controlled with the wand...

heard of it never played it was it for n64 or something?

Yeah, it was hands down the best N64 game and it was the beginning of SHOOTERS popularity IMO .... it was teh greatest to ahve 4 friends playing split screen ... TDM and ****.

oddjob FTW.

Could be a new Ghost Recon game,but i doubt that wouldnt be MP (multi-platform) ... I doubt any big shooter wouldnt be MP for sales.... so I rule out shooters.

Yeah, it was hands down the best N64 game and it was the beginning of SHOOTERS popularity IMO .... it was teh greatest to ahve 4 friends playing split screen ... TDM and ****.

oddjob FTW.

Could be a new Ghost Recon game,but i doubt that wouldnt be MP (multi-platform) ... I doubt any big shooter wouldnt be MP for sales.... so I rule out shooters.

well it said we where familair with the game and it's exclusive the only fps i know that would be exclusive would be kz3.maybe they are making infamous 2 the news wount come out till what feb 2010 it could be a few games.