3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 3 Votes
Title: The Matrix 4

Tagline: Return to the source.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction

Director: Lana Wachowski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss

Release: 2021-22-12

Runtime: 157

Plot: The fourth installment in The Matrix franchise. Plot unknown.

Reactions: domalorite
I share Flloydo's sentiments. As much as I want more, I'm also like 'leave it alone please'. I would've been all in for the spinoffs or prequels or whatever. But a direct sequel...I dont want them to screw it up.
So many screw up of classics that i have no faith in sequels/remakes of classics anymore. Best case scenario - we get a BR2049. Amazing film but flopped at the box office which tells me mainstream audience hated it. And because of that no talk of sequels/continuing the story.

How are they even planning to continue with Keanu? De-age him like Samuel Jackson in Captain Marvel? I mean they can easily make him look like he's in his 30s without CGI :shipped: So i guess they are at an advantage here :LOL:

I wonder if keanu will take on the Morpheus role. And a newbie is the new “Neo” but a different name obviously lol.

Hopefully they actually have a great idea that involves the original cast, rather than just using them because they think it's what will get bums in seats... seems everyone wants a piece of Keanu now they've realised how popular he is. Will be interesting to see which direction they take it either way... I just pray it's not a quick cash-in, which it most likely will be IMO.

Oh god no! That would be the simple, pat idea. The student becomes the teacher for the "next generation".
The one needs an "other one"?! :LOL:
"I knew it... He's the OTHER ONE." :hilarious:

Something tells me they will go this route. Hope I’m wrong

This is a big big mistake. Please leave the franchise alone, it's perfect right where it is, we don't need a number 4. There going to screw it up, I just know it.
Yeah well… it was screwed already with The Architect in #2 if you ask me…
bring on #4, curious to see what they'll bring new to the table with newer technology…

just too bad for my perfect German Trilogy steelbook… :(

WTF??????
Matrix 4 vs John Wick 4!!!! :wtf:!!!!!!!!!

The Matrix 4 is getting even closer to (un)reality. After a slew of casting announcements this past week, Warner Bros. has scheduled the yet-untitled Matrix sequel for a May 21, 2021 release. Because the Matrix has never been a franchise to shy away from mind-bending paradoxes, that places it in direct competition with John Wick: Chapter 4, which means Keanu Reeves will be battling himself for box office supremacy that weekend.​

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
WTF??????

The Matrix 4 is getting even closer to (un)reality. After a slew of casting announcements this past week, Warner Bros. has scheduled the yet-untitled Matrix sequel for a May 21, 2021 release. Because the Matrix has never been a franchise to shy away from mind-bending paradoxes, that places it in direct competition with John Wick: Chapter 4, which means Keanu Reeves will be battling himself for box office supremacy that weekend.​
Matrix 4 vs. John Wick 4:
WHOEVER LOSES.....WE WIN.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Drum18 and Noodles
WTF??????

This only proves the theory that The Matrix 4 & John Wick 4 are actually the same movie. BOOM.

The savior has returned, bearing sequels.
ADAF0714-7541-4F76-94E8-4C7645EB74AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
‘Matrix 4’ Halts Production as Coronavirus Pandemic Grows
Source: Variety
Warner Bros. has decided to shutter production on “The Matrix” as the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread.

The film had moved from San Francisco to Berlin, and was preparing to shoot this week in Germany, but will now be held off.

The movie had been in production since February and was currently shooting in Berlin. In light of the coronavirus crisis and resulting travel restrictions enforced on Europe by President Donald Trump, execs thought it was the best move for the safety of all involved to delay the shoot indefinitely.

It is unknown at this time when the shoot is going to end and if it will impact the 2021 release date.
@AlienKing :(

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing