Matrix Trilogy (Blu-ray Stickerbook)[Russia]

1005896110.jpg

Price: 1999 rub = 63.57 USD
ozon

Reactions: GroundZero81
Ever heard of custom spine or custom inside arts Luke? :naughty::cool:

I'll be in Russia for three weeks in January, maybe I'll get lucky... :D
I hope you'll get lucky too. This is a must have, rare edition! :rolleyes::p

I didn't even know anybody was still making stickerbooks.
I'm sure @zesty Neil can make you that sticker for £2. I mean...it's a sticker.
Nobody is making stickerbook anymore. This was released in 2012 :D
And it would be a dream come true if Neil (@zesty) makes me a SLIPCOVER to cover this ugliness :OMG::hungry::joy::woot:

Reactions: luke98 and C.C. 95
Ever heard of custom spine or custom inside arts Luke? :naughty::cool:

I hope you'll get lucky too. This is a must have, rare edition! :rolleyes::p

Nobody is making stickerbook anymore. This was released in 2012 :D
And it would be a dream come true if Neil (@zesty) makes me a SLIPCOVER to cover this ugliness :OMG::hungry::joy::woot:
Being a Matrix completist is hard isn't it?!!:LOL:;) I'm not a completist, but I did buy every McFarlane and N2 figure!:rofl:
How are you coming on buying the Lenticular Bus Depot poster?!:wow:
image.jpeg

Being a Matrix completist is hard isn't it?!!:LOL:;) I'm not a completist, but I did buy every McFarlane and N2 figure!:rofl:
How are you coming on buying the Lenticular Bus Depot poster?!:wow:
View attachment 205040
Don't even remind me. I've been looking at the poster on ebay for almost 2 years. It'll cost me over $2000 to get it here :cautious::greedy::greedy::greedy::cry:
And yes, really hard being a completionist. I have ALMOST every McFarlane, N2 and some Gentle Giant figures. GG are the costliest to get :arghh:

Don't even remind me. I've been looking at the poster on ebay for almost 2 years. It'll cost me over $2000 to get it here :cautious::greedy::greedy::greedy::cry:
And yes, really hard being a completionist. I have ALMOST every McFarlane, N2 and some Gentle Giant figures. GG are the costliest to get :arghh:
There is also a new 1/6 NEO figure on the horizon. I can't remember who's making it – I think it might be POPTOYS. I did see a picture of it and it looks awesome! Poptoys is also releasing a Constantine in the future.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sorry for the digression...

There is also a new 1/6 NEO figure on the horizon. I can't remember who's making it – I think it might be POPTOYS. I did see a picture of it and it looks awesome! Poptoys is also releasing a Constantine in the future.
View attachment 205042

Sorry for the digression...
DUDE! That looks nice. But I cant find anything on the Neo version of POPTOYS! MUST HAVE IT!!! Please lemme know if you find anything :ohno:

Reactions: C.C. 95