Matt Ferguson Avengers: Infinity War: Exclusive Poster Giveaway

Feb 10, 2018
02160235-C782-4BD0-A157-2A4E7DC5DEC0.jpeg 165A2A4A-9D48-4815-AEE4-1075B212AE56.jpeg A278FB6B-0C00-4A18-91F9-3C903D291B03.jpeg DF3EC648-5475-4AD5-BADF-3BDD6727732E.jpeg BF76147A-BB3E-4203-A430-E0CF95614113.jpeg 291CD33E-7A72-4AD6-9ACE-49DBA28E6877.jpeg

Matt Ferguson Avengers: Inifinity War Exclusive [UK] Poster Giveaway

See below on details how to redeem:

1. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see a performance of ‘Avengers: Infinity War' screening during the following date periods, you will be eligible to receive ONE ‘Avengers: Infinity War' poster by artist Matt Ferguson.

a. 26th - 29th April (inclusive)
i. Either poster one (featuring Guardians of the Galaxy and other Marvel characters) or poster two (featuring Iron Man and other Marvel characters) will be given to all guests with a valid ticket
b. 5th - 6th May (inclusive)
i. Either poster three (featuring Captain America and other Marvel characters) or poster four (featuring Hulk and other Marvel characters) will be given to all guests with a valid ticket
c. 12th - 13th May (inclusive)
i. Poster five (featuring Thanos) will be given to all guests with a valid ticket

2. Offer can be redeemed by presenting a valid ticket at the ODEON box office or retail counter between: 26th - 29th April (inclusive) for posters one or two, 5th - 6th May (inclusive) for posters three or four and 12th - 13th May (inclusive) for poster five.

3. One poster will be given per valid ticket. To receive two posters in one date period, you will need to show two valid tickets per person.

4. The posters are suitable for guests of all ages.

5. Offer is valid on 2D, 3D, IMAX, iSense, Gallery, Premier seats, ODEON Luxe or any other premium priced seat.

6. Offer is not valid on premieres, special events, or screenings or events not open to the public.

7. Offer is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the UK and Ireland showing ‘Avengers: Infinity War', whilst stocks last.

8. Offer can be used with any other offer or discount including Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, The Times+, and Groupon.

9. Offer can be used with tickets purchased with a Limitless card or ODEON Premiere Club Points.

10. Posters are for personal use only and subject to availability.

11. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON's general admission terms.

12. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.

13. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX

Each poster will be A4 in size.

Last edited:
Picked up all 5 for £13 off eBay. Looking forward to getting these framed up and on the wall
I popped in to the Odean Cinema yesterday and asked if they had any left. They gave me 3 but didn’t have the other 2. Luckily a friend has two spare, I will also be getting them up on my wall.

Going to get them professionally framed when I receive the other two!

They look great in hand!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and cooey
Just took delivery of mine. Considering they are freebies they are actually pretty nice printed on fairly thick card.

They are pretty awesome! Great quality. I have all in hand now but getting them framed so will post a pic of them then when I have them on the wall!