Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Release date: August 17, 2018
Purchase links: NovaMedia - KimchiDVD
Price: $30.99

Maudie IVE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been wanting to check this one out. Hawke and Hawkins always knock it out of the park.

Not sure how i feel about the title being wrapped from the back to front.

Been wanting to check this one out. Hawke and Hawkins always knock it out of the park.

Not sure how i feel about the title being wrapped from the back to front.
Same here, I will be missing a title on spine too. Lets see how it turns out, but I can tell you Hawkins should have been Oscar nominated for this one. Her performance in Shape Of Water was nothing compared to this. Both actors were great in this but oh boy, Hawkins outdid herself. For me it was like watching Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man. A slept on film for sure!

Same here, I will be missing a title on spine too. Lets see how it turns out, but I can tell you Hawkins should have been Oscar nominated for this one. Her performance in Shape Of Water was nothing compared to this. Both actors were great in this but oh boy, Hawkins outdid herself. For me it was like watching Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man. A slept on film for sure!
I didnt even realize there wasnt a title on the spine, thats a major bummer. I'll have to check this one out soon

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Received this few days ago, turned out okay, but Im missing the title on spine and even tho I like the title being stretched from front to back Im still missing it on front a bit too.

PS: The poster as a bonus is a nice little extra.

Received this few days ago, turned out okay, but Im missing the title on spine and even tho I like the title being stretched from front to back Im still missing it on front a bit too.

PS: The poster as a bonus is a nice little extra.
Yeah, agree. Only reason I didn't order is for the reasons you've given. Other than that it looks like a nice set.

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee