Max Payne 3 - Cheater pool is live!

Jan 29, 2009
Max Payne 3, the much anticipated follow-up to Max Payne 2, is in development by Rockstar Vancouver, will tell the story of a retired police detective "embroiled in a world of corruption, turmoil and intense violence."

"We're starting a new chapter of Max's life with this game," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "This is Max as we've never seen him before, a few years older, more world-weary and cynical than ever. We experience the downward spiral of his life after the events of Max Payne 2 and witness his last chance for salvation."

Max is now bald, bearded and addicted to pain killers. Which has an affect on the gameplay. Max has hit rock bottom in every sense of the word and has found himself in Sao Palo, Brazil.

"Since leaving the NYPD and New York itself behind, Max has drifted from bad to worse. Double-crossed and a long way from home, Max is now trapped in a city full of violence and bloodshed, using his weapons and instincts in a desperate search for the truth and a way out."

Max Payne 3 is looking visually very similar to Uncharted 2 (stunning), with vibrant colors and fully destructible environments - all powered by Rockstar’s RAGE engine and a procedural animation system. Expect tons of battle in urban ghetto Latin American neighborhoods with plenty of new weapons. Bullet Time is back in but will be more visceral and ultra-violent. The now industry standard cover system will also play a part in Max’s new Brazilian adventure, as well as day and night cycles. Even more good news is that Max Payne 3 will indeed feature an online multiplayer mode.

Release Date: May 2012
Teaser trailer: ghoststorm.co.uk/?p=554

64882_10150737100645097_51752540096_11815193_651957473_n.jpg

Attachments

• 64882_10150737100645097_51752540096_11815193_651957473_n.jpg
    64882_10150737100645097_51752540096_11815193_651957473_n.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing a lot of great things about this game. Will definitely be picking it up once the price drops!

I've never played the first 2 games. Will I miss out on a lot if I don't know the whole storyline from those games?

Get Ghost recon .... 1/2 shot kills , bullet damage is lethal ... ie. you could do good on your internet connection ;)

Cheating isn’t clever and Rockstar Games knows it, that’s why it’s created a new Max Payne 3 cheater pool.

What this means is that, from today, anyone caught cheating, will be placed in a dedicated cheater pool, where Rockstar says they will “wallow with other unscrupulous reprobates.”

Basically what this means is that cheaters are tagged and then thrown into an arena with their own kind. Rockstar has set up a cheater pool FAQ to answer all your questions on this new system.

lol @ Cheater pool.

Just got this game. Technically I've had it for awhile just never played it. My neighbor has been playing the **** out of it though. lol. Finally I figured I'd give it a shot. Hopefully it's not a massive open world game.

I'm really bummed out playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood after the triumph that Assassins creed II was (for most of the game). It's just too open world for me. And not enjoying the story as much as the last one.