Maximus15's FilmArena Collection

Jun 18, 2015
Steeltopia :D
Hi guys,

Here is my modest FilmArena collection, mostly FACs with a few normal releases. I am slowly adding to this and still want to get some back catalogue titles such as Ex_Machina and Terminator. I currently have a few on pre-order on GBs here such as FF4, Black Mass, Sabotage, Dredd and hopefully The Last Stand :thumbs:

Enjoy and please like!! I would love to get an award at some point :p:angel:

IMG_9771_1.jpg

UPDATE:

Just wanted to add a pic of these on the shelf with the rest of my collection which I have highlighted and try and keep all together depending on the retailer but there are a few Kimchi's dotted around :LOL:

collectionHighlight.jpg

Last edited:
Your collection doesn't look modest to me @Maximus15 :thumbs: Very nice indeed!

lol thanks mate, maybe i'm just comparing with others who have some releases that I have missed like Dracula Untold, Ex_Machina and Terminator. One day I will get my hands on those!!:thumbs:

I got my John Wick Maniacs Boxset coming soon which I really did not expect to get but FA emailed me and said I could have one :woot::thumbs:

lol thanks mate, maybe i'm just comparing with others who have some releases that I have missed like Dracula Untold, Ex_Machina and Terminator. One day I will get my hands on those!!:thumbs:

I got my John Wick Maniacs Boxset coming soon which I really did not expect to get but FA emailed me and said I could have one :woot::thumbs:

Yes, be patient and you'll eventually get those earlier releases.
That's great you got the JW Boxset. I have a lead on one if those myself. :thumbs:

@Danzigg1979 @Obi Wan Dandobi , Finally got my John Wick Maniacs Boxset that I thought I would never get!! When I first started collecting FACs last year I was either already too late for the John Wick GBs or I considered not buying it as I already had the Nova release. I then realised that this Boxset was awesome but I was too late. About 2 weeks ago I signed up to the FA website and clicked the "Add to waiting list" button, I thought whats the harm? I may as well see if they will send me one even though it would be unlikely. A couple of days later they emailed me, not in English, and I was curious what it meant, went onto the website and looked at "My orders" and it was in there with a status of awaiting payment!! A week later and it is at my doorstep!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

One annoying thing for me is that it does not fit on my lower shelf (which is higher than the rest) standing up so I have to lay it down next to my other FACs which isn't so bad, I'm just nit picking. :ohno: But anyway when I get my other alcove fitted with shelves later this year I will make sure there is a shelf big enough for boxsets like this :thumbs:

Thank you so much FA for making it easy for me to get this!! Sorry I didn't include the Mug, Poster or Notepad in the pic, but thanks to @carllenc and @Collector03601 for the Last Stand!! No~150 no less!!:oohyeah:

IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome FA collection @Maximus15!!! :thumbs: You can have my like.
I see KAKASHI!!!! :LOL:
And I think the top shelf is Kill la Kill? I haven't watched it yet, I heard it's good. I like the way you displayed them. Keep it up. :)

Awesome FA collection @Maximus15!!! :thumbs: You can have my like.
I see KAKASHI!!!! :LOL:
And I think the top shelf is Kill la Kill? I haven't watched it yet, I heard it's good. I like the way you displayed them. Keep it up. :)

Hey thanks dude! Lol yea ur right kakashi and kill la kill. It's good I got the boxset from anime ltd but can't display on these shelves. Over half my collection is in a different room as I haven't generated the enough shelf space in the living room as yet. Take a look at my other collection threads if u get the time and I'll check out yours :naughty:

Hey thanks dude! Lol yea ur right kakashi and kill la kill. It's good I got the boxset from anime ltd but can't display on these shelves. Over half my collection is in a different room as I haven't generated the enough shelf space in the living room as yet. Take a look at my other collection threads if u get the time and I'll check out yours :naughty:
Sure thing :thumbs:
You should add some links in your sig...for my convenience :LOL: