Maximus15's FilmArena Collection

Jun 18, 2015
Steeltopia :D
Hi guys,

Here is my modest FilmArena collection, mostly FACs with a few normal releases. I am slowly adding to this and still want to get some back catalogue titles such as Ex_Machina and Terminator. I currently have a few on pre-order on GBs here such as FF4, Black Mass, Sabotage, Dredd and hopefully The Last Stand :thumbs:

Enjoy and please like!! I would love to get an award at some point :p:angel:

IMG_9771_1.jpg

UPDATE:

Just wanted to add a pic of these on the shelf with the rest of my collection which I have highlighted and try and keep all together depending on the retailer but there are a few Kimchi's dotted around :LOL:

collectionHighlight.jpg

Last edited:
on a side not, I am going to consolidate all my collection into the main OP in 1 picture so that it is easier for people to see, next time I will get a break from work I will do it :thumbs:

Awesome collection:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

I love your display, I've got a thing about neat shelves lol :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Thanks dude! yea me too, I have another shelving unit inbound when I get the funds on the otherside of the chimney breast which will hold the rest of my collection as this side is filling up fast with pure premiums. Also planning to join the two shelving units either side with a bridging unit across the top of the chimney with my TV mounted below. Should be awesome when finished :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Thanks dude! yea me too, I have another shelving unit inbound when I get the funds on the otherside of the chimney breast which will hold the rest of my collection as this side is filling up fast with pure premiums. Also planning to join the two shelving units either side with a bridging unit across the top of the chimney with my TV mounted below. Should be awesome when finished :thumbs:

Sounds awesome, you'll have to show some pic's when you get them all sorted:thumbs:

I've completely run out of space myself now and everything I've recently bought has nowhere to live

• Thanks
Reactions: Maximus15
Sounds awesome, you'll have to show some pic's when you get them all sorted:thumbs:

I've completely run out of space myself now and everything I've recently bought has nowhere to live

I know how you feel!! But spending so much money on collecting as well as having some really nice storage for them is a big investment! This shelving unit alone cost me 1.6k and the other side with the bridging unit will probably be over 2k. But then again it is really useful, clean and tidy storage. This side also has a computer desk below the shelves and the other side will have a media centre below, so not all just for steelies :cigar:

• Thanks
I know how you feel!! But spending so much money on collecting as well as having some really nice storage for them is a big investment! This shelving unit alone cost me 1.6k and the other side with the bridging unit will probably be over 2k. But then again it is really useful, clean and tidy storage. This side also has a computer desk below the shelves and the other side will have a media centre below, so not all just for steelies :cigar:

Wow, that's an expensive unit.. I needed something for all my steels when I got to around 300 steels, (think it was last year, could've been the year before, time is a blur to me lol).. anyway, I went the cheap route cos I needed so many, went with some cheap ikea shelves, also got a few of the ikea picture shelves, which are really good for displaying steels from the front:happy:

Wow, that's an expensive unit.. I needed something for all my steels when I got to around 300 steels, (think it was last year, could've been the year before, time is a blur to me lol).. anyway, I went the cheap route cos I needed so many, went with some cheap ikea shelves, also got a few of the ikea picture shelves, which are really good for displaying steels from the front:happy:

Yea they are custom made-to-measure so quite expensive. I had Ikea shelves previously and still using them for the other half of my collection. But I finally wanted to get the custom made shelves done as I wouldn't be happy until then :thumbs: Took me a year to save up for it LOL!! Hopefully will get the other done next year :thumbs:

• Thanks
Yea they are custom made-to-measure so quite expensive. I had Ikea shelves previously and still using them for the other half of my collection. But I finally wanted to get the custom made shelves done as I wouldn't be happy until then :thumbs: Took me a year to save up for it LOL!! Hopefully will get the other done next year :thumbs:

It's worth it, your shelves look great. Maybe next year when you have it all sorted you could post pics in the man cave section:)