Maximus15's KimchiDVD Collection

Jun 18, 2015
Steeltopia :D
Guys I have an extremely limited Kimchi collection but it will grow and what better to start it off than with The Raid boxset, enjoy and I will upload my other ones later :thumbs:

EDIT: or and please like the OP, thanks!! :naughty:

FullSizeRender.jpg image1.JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image7.JPG image8.JPG image9.JPG

Last edited:
Guys I have an extremely limited Kimchi collection but it will grow and what better to start it off than with The Raid boxset, enjoy and I will upload my other ones later :thumbs:

EDIT: or and please like the OP, thanks!! :naughty:

View attachment 239577 View attachment 239578 View attachment 239579 View attachment 239580 View attachment 239581 View attachment 239582 View attachment 239583 View attachment 239584 View attachment 239585 View attachment 239586
one from previously, please like the OP :naughty:

View attachment 239726
:thumbs:

I only have 2 Kimchi premiums and it's the raid 1&2 white fullslips, they look lush and are one of my favourites. Kimchi seem to me to be up there with Filmarena and Nova, but I never seem to go for them, not sure why, they are good at what they do.

I only have 2 Kimchi premiums and it's the raid 1&2 white fullslips, they look lush and are one of my favourites. Kimchi seem to me to be up there with Filmarena and Nova, but I never seem to go for them, not sure why, they are good at what they do.

Yea i rarely go for kimchi although now going for their disney/pixar releases for the little one. The raid one is the only one that has really attracted me before as it was stunning. I'm still trying to get my hands on the Amelie set though as that looked awesome too! :thumbs:

Reactions: Steelselecta