Maze Runner Double Feature (The Maze Runner & Scorch Trials) (Blu-ray Slipcover) [Thailand]

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 16, 2015
PRICE: Baht 1,290.00
ORDER: Boomerang Shop
Maze.jpg
Maze.jpg

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Thanks for the tag buddy!

@bloodsnake007 @tridon Have you guys ever ordered from boomerang shop? I tried to contact them last year but they never replied to my emails. I think I tried 2 -3 times. Do you know if their blurays come sealed with slipcovers or not? I was going to buy some slips from Thailand but since they didn't reply I didn't even bother ordering.

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the tag buddy!

@bloodsnake007 @tridon Have you guys ever ordered from boomerang shop? I tried to contact them last year but they never replied to my emails. I think I tried 2 -3 times. Do you know if their blurays come sealed with slipcovers or not? I was going to buy some slips from Thailand but since they didn't reply I didn't even bother ordering.

I've ordered from them several times and they're great! Communication is lacking, but my packages always come fairly quickly and well-packaged. Plus Thai slipcovers are usually awesome, too!

Reactions: Actarus

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
I've ordered from them several times and they're great! Communication is lacking, but my packages always come fairly quickly and well-packaged. Plus Thai slipcovers are usually awesome, too!
Yes, they look awesome! But I'm afraid they might not come with the slipcover pictured :ohno:
And the problem is, if I don't get one, I cant even communicate with them :dunno:

Reactions: Actarus