Maze Runner Double Feature (The Maze Runner & Scorch Trials) (Blu-ray Slipcover) [Thailand]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 16, 2015
PRICE: Baht 1,290.00
ORDER: Boomerang Shop
Maze.jpg
Maze.jpg

Thanks for the tag buddy!

@bloodsnake007 @tridon Have you guys ever ordered from boomerang shop? I tried to contact them last year but they never replied to my emails. I think I tried 2 -3 times. Do you know if their blurays come sealed with slipcovers or not? I was going to buy some slips from Thailand but since they didn't reply I didn't even bother ordering.

Thanks for the tag buddy!

@bloodsnake007 @tridon Have you guys ever ordered from boomerang shop? I tried to contact them last year but they never replied to my emails. I think I tried 2 -3 times. Do you know if their blurays come sealed with slipcovers or not? I was going to buy some slips from Thailand but since they didn't reply I didn't even bother ordering.

I've ordered from them several times and they're great! Communication is lacking, but my packages always come fairly quickly and well-packaged. Plus Thai slipcovers are usually awesome, too!

Reactions: Actarus
I've ordered from them several times and they're great! Communication is lacking, but my packages always come fairly quickly and well-packaged. Plus Thai slipcovers are usually awesome, too!
Yes, they look awesome! But I'm afraid they might not come with the slipcover pictured :ohno:
And the problem is, if I don't get one, I cant even communicate with them :dunno:

Reactions: Actarus