USA
Release date: April 24, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
SKU: 6202784
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6202784_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Andy, can you send me the invoice for the group buy?

Thanks.

Ken

Hi Ken, if you go to the link in my last post you should see a purchase button on the right hand side. Click that and then please pay via PayPal. No need to pay for shipping right now, just the steelbook

Hi Ken, if you go to the link in my last post you should see a purchase button on the right hand side. Click that and then please pay via PayPal. No need to pay for shipping right now, just the steelbook

Thanks Andy. Quick question, if I want to buy two more steelbooks from your thread, how do I do them? Do I just purchase them separately and you'll group them together?

Thanks.

Ken

Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks Andy. Quick question, if I want to buy two more steelbooks from your thread, how do I do them? Do I just purchase them separately and you'll group them together?

Thanks.

Ken

Exactly. More than three items is usually a custom shipping quote, but 3x steelbooks can be shipped for the cost in my shipping group buy (cost to Canada is cheaper than rest of world).

Exactly. More than three items is usually a custom shipping quote, but 3x steelbooks can be shipped for the cost in my shipping group buy (cost to Canada is cheaper than rest of world).

Thanks Andy. Final question, there will be an address confirmation before shipping right? I believe the address listed on my Paypal is different from my mailing address.

I should have checked before confirming my payment. Sorry about that.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks Andy. Final question, there will be an address confirmation before shipping right? I believe the address listed on my Paypal is different from my mailing address.

I should have checked before confirming my payment. Sorry about that.
Not a problem at all!

I use the address you choose at the time you pay for shipping to ship to. Please make sure to choose the correct address when you are ready to have me send your items. :thumbs:

i was waiting for a nicer edition but by now it seems we wont have it, i was at my best buy today and they had it for 10 bucks so i couln't refuse it, i went to pay for it and it came to a 15 bucks and i told them about the mistaken price and they honored it.....i know is a crappy steelbook and art but i dont have the movie and i wanted it!