Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials 2Disc Ultimate Fan Edition (+Comic) [Walmart Exclusive](Canada)

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release Date: December 15, 2015
Price: $36.96

Link: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/maze-runner-the-scorch-trials-2-disc-ultimate-fan-edition-blu-ray-dvd-digital-hd-comic-book-bilingual/6000195510391?ref=199&loc=f7sX52tQY3I&acampID=1&siteID=f7sX52tQY3I-4aRqr9V1NLKv0hZgBmzqOg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know it's 12$ more than without the Comic :wow: ...not into comics, I got the Target with the Diary one that sounds more exciting...Regular version is 25$ at Amazon.ca (which is supposed to have the slipcover if not returning it and gonna find one with the slip). But much thanks @AlienKing as we never know I could have been into it, so thanks for the Tag its appreciated.

I don't know it's 12$ more than without the Comic :wow: ...not into comics, I got the Target with the Diary one that sounds more exciting...Regular version is 25$ at Amazon.ca (which is supposed to have the slipcover if not returning it and gonna find one with the slip). But much thanks @AlienKing as we never know I could have been into it, so thanks for the Tag its appreciated.
No problem buddy :thumbs: I think I'm skipping this too. Gonna stick with the OOS steelbook from BB :D

Reactions: Actarus
No problem buddy :thumbs: I think I'm skipping this too. Gonna stick with the OOS steelbook from BB :D

I am also getting the German Amaray it seems its the only one with 3D Disk, since it played in few theatres in other countries in 3D those country do release the 3D Disk as well on Blu-ray... so far only was able to find the German 3D...

I will be getting the steel from Taiwan for me and have the Target with the Diary Book already pre-ordered :) Plus the Regular Bilingual Amaray with Slipcover(won't accept any without slip) :joy:

Reactions: AlienKing