Aniv

[ME#15] JUSTICE LEAGUE STEELBOOK (DOUBLE LENTICULAR FULL SLIP)(2D+3D)

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Aniv submitted a new group buy:

[ME#15] JUSTICE LEAGUE STEELBOOK (DOUBLE LENTICULAR FULL SLIP)(2D+3D) - $10 Deposit with HDN and fees. Shipping & Merchandise Invoice Will Be Sent After GB Closes.

$10 Deposit + $2.50 HDN fees are being charged right now. No Cancellations allowed after final price is announced. Billing with the remainder of balance plus shipping charge will be due later this week.

Only purchase if you agree to these terms.

View attachment 367286

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: Fajiats and jammmy
Did not receive any type of invoice for this. Is this still happening?
Yes orders are submitted :)

Never seen a group of people so eager to pay me before. I will send bills by Sunday evening max. To be paid by Tuesday.

Yes orders are submitted :)

Never seen a group of people so eager to pay me before. I will send bills by Sunday evening max. To be paid by Tuesday.

Hi Aniv.
Just checking as I have had no payment request yet.
Is payment request still being sent today?

Hi Aniv.
Just checking as I have had no payment request yet.
Is payment request still being sent today?

Yes I had to go through around 200 payments and verify addresses, some on google maps due to awesome formatting :)

Please be patient, it is coming out in a bit. I have a life outside of Group Buy's and I have spent 6 hours of it today on this. haha

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Invoice Sent.

@warherox know, I am unable to message you or add you to the GB conversation because of your privacy settings. Please message me within the next 48 hours to complete your payment else I will cancel your purchase due to non response.

@apsmith21 could you please see if you are able to add him to the invoice conversation when you have time.

Yes I had to go through around 200 payments and verify addresses, some on google maps due to awesome formatting :)

Please be patient, it is coming out in a bit. I have a life outside of Group Buy's and I have spent 6 hours of it today on this. haha

Thanks for sorting, sorry forgot you had more than one version to sort. That must have been fun for you!
Invoice recd and paid. Thanks for hosting this. Much appreciated.