Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Me Before You

Genre: [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Thea Sharrock[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emilia Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Claflin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jenna Coleman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charles Dance[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Peacocke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lily Travers[/ACTOR]

Plot: [PLOT]A small town girl is caught between dead-end jobs. A high-profile, successful man becomes wheelchair bound following an accident. The man decides his life is not worth living until the girl is hired for six months to be his new caretaker. Worlds apart and trapped together by circumstance, the two get off to a rocky start. But the girl becomes determined to prove to the man that life is worth living and as they embark on a series of adventures together, each finds their world changing in ways neither of them could begin to imagine.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
bqTScny8E7oIzE6Qs1kMp2inTBr.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Looks good
wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif
I KNEW you were a big sensitive teddy bear with a heart of gold! :woot: But with a beard of DOOM! :cool:

LOL! :D
Shocked this isn't by Nicolas Sparks! haha
But it actually doesn't look THAT bad.
No kidding! I was expecting to see at the start of the trailer, "From the Author of The Notebook" :p

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Got around to seeing this on the weekend (my wife's pick).

For GoT fans, it kind of cool to see Emilia Clarke and Charles Dance on screen together.
But overall this just feels like a slight better nicolas sparks movie.

Although...
the ending was very frustrating. I'm sure it will become a topic of debate and I wont get into here... But I kind of just left the theater mad.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18