IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 27, 2022
Purchase links: Target - Amazon
Price: $16.59 (Target) - $14.99 (Amazon)

712YimqCfOL._SL1500_.jpg

91uUKIxfPiL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Given it's Paramount and this is a super popular movie, do we think it's pretty much a given that this will be coming to 4K soon enough and that Paramount will release it on standard 4K and then subsequently release a 4K SteelBook? I'm new to collecting, but that procedure seems to be what Paramount likes to do (at least from my experience thus far). I'm passing on this and The Ring SteelBooks because I'm assuming 4K SteelBooks for both are forthcoming (unless anyone can reply and convince me that it's not as likely as I'm assuming).

Given it's Paramount and this is a super popular movie, do we think it's pretty much a given that this will be coming to 4K soon enough and that Paramount will release it on standard 4K and then subsequently release a 4K SteelBook? I'm new to collecting, but that procedure seems to be what Paramount likes to do (at least from my experience thus far). I'm passing on this and The Ring SteelBooks because I'm assuming 4K SteelBooks for both are forthcoming (unless anyone can reply and convince me that it's not as likely as I'm assuming).
Considering they just did exactly that with Wayne's World...

Clueless was released the same way - a premium package with printed goodies, and then a cheap steelbook, but no UHD yet, two years later.

Reactions: sacrificial_ram