PS4 MediEvil Steelbook

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
I was wondering if anyone has bought the MediEvil steelbook at GAME?

I pre ordered it a month back when it went live and they've changed my order without telling me, removing the steelbook preorder bonus, it's pretty shady business

Has anyone kept their order or is it just a select few? Any answers would be appreciated.

I've posted a picture below to what it had said on GAME before they changed it.

Steelbook - Medievil.png

Just checked and mine is the same with all mentions of the steelbook removed from the site.

Contacted them and they said it's sold out and that as long as you have the steelbook version mentioned on your order confirmation, it should be valid. Not the 100% confirmation is was hoping for, but hopefully true.

Just checked and mine is the same with all mentions of the steelbook removed from the site.

Contacted them and they said it's sold out and that as long as you have the steelbook version mentioned on your order confirmation, it should be valid. Not the 100% confirmation is was hoping for, but hopefully true.

Oh really? That's good. I was going to say that would be the lowest blow from GAME

Thanks

That's going by their customer service though, so I'm still concerned. My order email deffo says steelbook version though, so I have something to cling on to if it is stealth cancelled.

See I definitely preordered the steelbook version but the "My Orders" page on the website and even my email now say just "Medievil (PS4)

I'm kind of worried

I pre-ordered on the 5th of August and when I check email and Orders Summary on my account no steelbook is mentioned. I will let it go through but if I don't receive the steelbook I am going to return.

I pre-ordered on the 5th of August and when I check email and Orders Summary on my account no steelbook is mentioned. I will let it go through but if I don't receive the steelbook I am going to return.

Yeah same, you either tell us if we're getting it or not

It's really shadey to make out you don't know anything when we could save us both the hassle and cancel. I can buy this title at any time but I'm buying it day 1 because of the Steelbook

It's very frustrating. I've played the demo and I just can't cope with the camera. I sold the game after I received it for 22£ so means I paid ultimately 3£ for the steelbook. I'm happy with that lol.

Maybe if they will update game with some DLCs and adjust the camera I will give it another go later on